• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unichange.me - buy/sell/exchange Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, PayPal, Paxum

Unichange.me reminds about our Affiliate Program!

We offer:
- Free participation, requiring no additional conditions.
- Up to 20% bonus rate.
- Wide choice of promo materials and much more.

You are welcome to check the details here

Dear forum members,
Check our new video here
You are welcome to subscribe to Unichange Channel on youtube and watch more interesting videos!
Should you share ideas about future videos you'd like to see on the channel, we would appreciate it.

Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me

Summer is always amazing time for journeys and new discoveries!
We are sure that your summer was great and full of new happy emotions. Recollecting summer time is always pleasant as well as sharing your impressions.
Unichange.me team begins new contest in which anyone can share happy memories about summer with others!

What you need to do:
1. Post unique photo from your vacation (it should not be placed on the Internet before) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media.
2. Write the name of the place where the photo was taken and a phrase “I enjoyed this summer with https://unichange.me because ...” (finish the phrase).
3. Add a link to your photo in comments below FB post called “Summer Photo Contest by Unichange.me”.
Prize:
Every participant will get Unichange Virtual Card for FREE, if it is available in participant's country – check here.
The owners of the best 5 photos will also get $10 top-ups of their Unichange Card.
Results will be published on September 27th, 10a.m. GMT+0 on Facebook

Simplified Unichange card order and free Virtual cards

We are happy to inform you that Unichange card order has been greatly simplified.

There are only 2 steps before you can pay for the card:
Step 1: Choose the type of the card, delivery type and payment method.
Step 2: Check payment info and click on "Submit".
After these 2 steps you can pay for the card with no delay!
Check out updated card order.

We have one more great update for you!
Get your own Unichange Virtual USD or EUR card for free just in 1 click!
Virtual card details will be sent to your email address within 1 business day.

More information about cards

We would like to remind you that every Unichange.me customer is welcome to participate in our Affiliate program.
Unichange offers rewards from 10% for the beginners up to 20% for experts! Also we provide you with wide variety of updated promo materials and attentive Support team.

Unichange.me service is striving to provide high quality service to each e-currency and Bitcoin user.

At the moment you are welcome to exchange Bitcoin to CNY with lowest fees:

Bitcoin to Alipay CNY0.75%
Bitcoin to China UnionPay CNY0.75%

Please note that you should use the card which is issued by Chinese local bank.

Another popular exchange direction with fast processing time and easy order placing is

MoneyGram to Perfect Money USD2%

If you have any questions or you need more information, you are always welcome to contact our Support team.

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me is striving to provide you with the best e-currency exchange experience. We are considering on adding new possibilities to fund Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, BTC-e, eCoin and Justforex accounts with local bank transfers.
Main advantages of Local bank transfers are speed and cost.

Your opinion is highly important for us, so we would appreciate if you tell us what currencies are preferable for you:

1) AUD (Australian Dollar) 
2) HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)
3) JPY (Japanese Yen)
4) NZD (New Zealand Dollar)
5) SGD (Singapore Dollar)

Look forward to your response on Twitter poll, Facebook page or here.
Unichange.me team

Withdrawal to PayPal EUR is now available on Unichange.me!

We are happy to announce that we have expanded the opportunities of electronic money selling by launching PayPal EUR on unichange.me
Now you are welcome to fund your PayPal EUR in any convenient way, as we have the wide range of exchange directions:

Bitcoin to PayPal EUR - 1.9%
BTC-e USD code to PayPal EUR - 1.9%
Litecoin to PayPal EUR - 1.9%
eCoin USD to PayPal EUR - 5.5%
Perfect Money USD to PayPal EUR - 4.5%
Perfect Money EUR to PayPal EUR - 4.5%
OkPay to PayPal EUR - 3.5%
FasaPay USD to PayPal EUR - 3%
FasaPay IDR to PayPal EUR - 0.7%
JustForex USD to PayPal EUR - 1.9%

These exchange directions are available for any customer without registration or verification on our website!
Orders are completed in less than 1 business day (usually 3-5 business hours) and you get your PayPal EUR account funded.

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

We are happy to inform all our clients who are interested in selling crypto and e-currency funds via money transfer that MoneyGram USD option was addeded on our service.

New exchange directions are now available on our website:

Bitcoin to MoneyGram USD2.5%
BTC-e USD code to MoneyGram USD2.2%
Litecoin to MoneyGram USD2.5%
Perfect Money USD to MoneyGram USD6.5%
Perfect Money EUR to MoneyGram USD5.9%
OkPay to MoneyGram USD2.5%
FasaPay USD to MoneyGram USD2.5%
FasaPay IDR to MoneyGram USD2.2%
JustForex to MoneyGram USD3.5%

MoneyGram USD has lots of advantages:
1. It is cheaper than other money transfers;
2. All customers who do not have bank accounts can use MoneyGram USD to withdraw electronic money into cash;
3. MoneyGram transfer is faster than bank transfer and you can receive your cash on the next business day;
4. It is supported in the most countries all over the world, which makes funds receiving fast and easy;
5. No regisrtration or verification is required for this exchange direction.

Unichange.me service is striving towards improvement and providing perfect exchange solutions.
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Check out how to get your own Unichange Virtual USD or EUR card for free just in 1 click! Withdraw Bitcoins in fast and secure way with Unichange.me

Each Paypal customer knows that in order to be able to expand all the benefits and receive access to all available features of PayPal it is necessary to verify an account inside the system.

Verification helps to increase sending limits, make an account more secure and improve your reputation in PayPal system.

There are several different ways how to verify PayPal account and get all the benefits of verified account.

One of them is using Unichange.me Plastic or Virtual card.

Read the full article here

Western Union withdrawal option is back!

You are welcome to place orders for the following exchange directions and get your order done in less than 1 business day:

Bitcoin to Western Union → 3.5%
BTC-e USD code to Western Union → 3.5%
eCoin.eu to Western Union → 5.9%
Litecoin to Western Union → 3.9%
Perfect Money to Western Union → 4.5%
OkPay to Western Union → 3.5%
FasaPay to Western Union → 3.5%
JustForex to Western Union → 3.5%

No registration or verification is needed for Western Union orders.

We work hard to provide our customers with the widest range of exchange direction.
Western Union and MoneyGram transfer options are now both available on our service and you can choose the one which is more comfortable for you.

If you have any questions or need more information our Support team is always ready to help!

Back