• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Start trading on Darkbids.com

Thank you for the support vertoe! I would like to announce the first sale on Darkbids! Someone bought a "Skype $10 Credit - Digital Code" for .6 DRK. It is a great day in Darkbids history ;)

I have added file scanning to the site so sellers may now add digital downloads to darkbids. Do you have digital art, an ebook, or an mp3 you would like to sell for DRK? You can now do that on darkbids!

I won't be available much over the next week to answer any questions as I was married yesterday and am on my honeymoon. Shh, don't tell the wife I'm working this morning ;)

If anyone would like to donate some DRK to help me further develop darkbids please feel free - the address is below :)

Xx9e1njk5H69k2xAhinbtTuLJYu2t1XkC1

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a "Seller Forum" to Darkbids this morning so that sellers can more easily get help and advice on using Darkbids and adding their products. The forum can be accessed by sellers from the Help button in their toolbar.
Edit: the forum is down while I work out some conflicts.

I hope people will start selling some computer parts there soon. I am looking to purchase a few new SSD's using Darkcoin.

How many users are there currently on Darkbids?

I have bidden on my first auctions but reserve was not met before auction ended. :what:

How many users are there currently on Darkbids?

I have bidden on my first auctions but reserve was not met before auction ended. :what:

There are a total of 49 members (both sellers and customers) so far on Darkbids. This should grow as time goes by. I saw the auctions you mentioned, the reserves were extremely low for those auctions. They probably would have sold straight away if they were listed as a stock product and not an auction (based on the sales I saw today).

Thank you for the support vertoe! I would like to announce the first sale on Darkbids! Someone bought a "Skype $10 Credit - Digital Code" for .6 DRK. It is a great day in Darkbids history ;)

Don't for get - NEW ITEMS ADDED DAILY :)

I wanted to inform those that posted auctions on Darkbids that when your auction expires it will be hidden from view and won't be available for purchase. So, if you are running auctions and your auction didn't sell you may want to re-post it. Of course, the way around this is to post your items as regular inventory items - they will then be visible until sold.

* As many of the initial auctions have expired and not been re-posted the site is looking a little bare....

Ugh, I've been so busy, but I also want to add a full wetsuit and a small pair of riding half chaps britches and boots ;P I am sure I can find more, but kinda doubt any of my girly/kids stuff is gonna interest the (mostly) guys in crypto, LOL. But it'll give the auction site a bit of depth and breadth.

Edit: Oops, I didn't even think about my auction expiring! I better check it! LOL Nope, all ok, it's done vendor style ;P

Update: I made several changes to Darkbids today to make the site more user friendly for vendors.
Edit: Also added some share buttons to product descriptions.

Ugh, I've been so busy, but I also want to add a full wetsuit and a small pair of riding half chaps britches and boots ;P I am sure I can find more, but kinda doubt any of my girly/kids stuff is gonna interest the (mostly) guys in crypto, LOL. But it'll give the auction site a bit of depth and breadth.

Edit: Oops, I didn't even think about my auction expiring! I better check it! LOL Nope, all ok, it's done vendor style ;P
Do you mean wetsuit like in diving equipment? If so it might be of interest for a friend of mine. So put it on the website :)

Back