• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need a little help to recevor my darkcoins

tomate75

Hi everybody,

Does anyone have the files for the darkcoin wallet for windows and for mac ?
That would be very helpfull to me to recover my darkcoin and transform them to Dashcoins !

Thanks a lot !

If it says you have the password than yes you had to setup it, better you remember it as without the pass you`ll not be able to access the coins.

The transition is automatic. Darkcoin became DASH.
Download a latest wallet, and switch in the old wallet.dat
If the old wallet.dat is locked, you must have encrypted it.
Encrypted wallet.dat needs the password to allow sending.

I've found a ripple address on my computer and a secret key can it be linked to my darkcoin wallet or is it different ?

You can try putting the password to unlock the wallet how many times you want till you finally get the right one.

I've found a back up of my wallet without the password but i hadn't sent at this time of saving the sending of my darkcoins. So from this free password back up is it possible to recover my coins ?
Thx !

You probably will not find there nothing but you can always try to rescan or zapwallettransactions from tools/wallet repair.
Wish you luck if not you have to somehow remember the name of the password for the one where the coins are....

Back