• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

So there are 2635.09 DASH left of this months budget

Icebucket

How about some advertising on Reddit, the Ad I get when I log into reddit is from Zcoin. Would like to replace that with a Dash Ad.
When you google reddit advertising you get this:

All Reddit ads are $0.75 CPM – that is, you get 1000 views for $0.75 – which is a fraction of the cost of many ad platforms.

Sounds reasonable to me. Dont know whos department this is but im guessing @tungfa could make this happen

So what do you all think ?

So what do you all think ?

IMO paid ads are counterproductive. Noone cares about paid ads anymore...

Our potential investors, future developers, users, etc. will be attracted by other kind of signs, like interviews with the developers, news in the media, good posts in forums, Amanda videos, etc.

IMO paid ads are counterproductive. Noone cares about paid ads anymore...

Our potential investors, future developers, users, etc. will be attracted by other kind of signs, like interviews with the developers, news in the media, good posts in forums, Amanda videos, etc.

Fine for you own opinion, but how can you state noone cares about paid ads anymore? If they didn't work they wouldn't be around, duh
Obviously advertising works, it wouldn't be such as huge industry otherwise.

I clicked on that Zcoin ad myself and read about it for 5 minutes, if I had not been exposed to that ad constantly on reddit I dont think I would have ever spent 5 minutes checking it out.

Think we have to realize that even though we think everybody should know about Dash by now, the reality is that they dont. We are still a niche market in competition with 644 other projects.

Reactions: kot
So once again I am censored because I am telling you the whole truth? Truth hurts! Truth is not polite!

No wonder why 2635.09 DASH left of this months budget. It is because the budget system is badly designed. Conditional polls and conditional votes are needed for the budget system. An alternative bounty enabled budget system where you should be allowed to vote with numbers, is also desperately needed. You have no other choice. If you want to survive in the future, you have to do EXACTLY what I am saying to you. Deal with it. Or you go my way, or you are lost! What I am telling you is your destiny that is already written in the past, and that should definitely happen in the future. No one can escape the fate and the destiny, because the fate and the destiny is the reason and the logic, and everything that happens happens because of a reason. God does not play dice. In the place where quantum mechanics observes randomness, we observe polls. The polls results have always a reason, but not everyone is capable to understand it.

Last edited:
So once again I am censored because I am telling you the whole truth? Truth hurts! Truth is not polite!

---->
You stupid retarded dash users, deal with it. :mad:

FYI - Insulting posts will be deleted in this forum. Without insults you can continue with your personal crusade as usual.

Thanks for your cooperation

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with paid advertising....
Continuous presence of the DASH logo is beneficial for name recognition.
A clickable link is not really necessary in simple promotion, yet an alternating roster of informative facts could be presented in rotation, such as growth rate or node count ???
Best
rc

Back