• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DU-1 (USB Version Hashrate 9 MH/s , Releasing in Mid-May 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more testings show that DU-1 is not returned by devs api call. Not like PGA, not like ASC. But it is shown in the devdetails api call. So please could you fix it - so it will be easy to create a control utility for them. Thanks!

so looks like there will be NO any updates to the miner software :(

Hi everyone. So I'm very late into the game with these but just got a couple in the mail just to play around with and I'm having the hardest time getting them up and running. Could someone please help me out. I have the correct drivers installed but nothing else is working for me. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone. So I'm very late into the game with these but just got a couple in the mail just to play around with and I'm having the hardest time getting them up and running. Could someone please help me out. I have the correct drivers installed but nothing else is working for me. Thanks in advance.

Use a USB hub with lots of power.

We'll I have power to them. They are spinning up and green light is flashing just having problems with them on cgminer.
"power to them" may not be enough. I'm guessing they take 1.5 - 2 amps each. Try lowering the frequency to 300 in the batch file. Windows?

cgminer.exe --x11 -o stratum+tcp://x11.usa.nicehash.com:3336 -u <user> -p <password> --dr1-clk 300 --dr1-fan LV3 -S //./COM61 --du1
works for me. Any error messages?

cgminer.exe --x11 -o stratum+tcp://x11.usa.nicehash.com:3336 -u <user> -p <password> --dr1-clk 300 --dr1-fan LV3 -S //./COM61 --du1
works for me. Any error messages?

Will have to try this when I get home for lunch. When I tried what pinidea had posted on their site cgminer would open then immediately close.

Will have to try this when I get home for lunch. When I tried what pinidea had posted on their site cgminer would open then immediately close.
Check your com port # in the device manager. The DU1.inf will show up there, not as a usb device. Put a pause command as the last line of the batch file. It will hold the exit screen for a keypress.
Best dead song: Passenger

the cgminer is not working for me, I start the cgminer with the DU-1.inf file on the DU1 and it says starting cgminer 1.0.7 and hangs there. Any alternative?

guys just wanted to ask why is my country not listed this store coz i wanted to buy that usb asic miner.. tnx guys.

Yes the hub in that link from amazon is excellent I have 2 of them, and used them for many different usb miners. I currently have 4 of the DU-1's running off them (3 on 1 , and 1 on the other) - as there are only 7 ports per hub. The hub provides 14A (Total) so each port is capable of up to 5V 2.0A per port, running on USB3.0 If you need the power this hub wil do it. I have used 4 other brands and have not gotten close to the same results.

Attachments

• DU-1.JPG
    DU-1.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 167
Got my little DU-1 unit running that I won in a giveaway. Never been a serious miner but I have a lot of respect for this side of the industry, thank you!

the cgminer is not working for me, I start the cgminer with the DU-1.inf file on the DU1 and it says starting cgminer 1.0.7 and hangs there. Any alternative?
I'm just starting to learn about mining Dash - so I've obtained a few of the DU-1 USB miners... I can't seem to find anything on a DU-1.inf file though. Where are people finding this?

I have my batch file created for supernovacc, drivers installed and the miner is recognized, but I'm getting the attached error.

Can anyone point this newb in the right direction?

Thanks

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    14 KB · Views: 162
I'm just starting to learn about mining Dash - so I've obtained a few of the DU-1 USB miners... I can't seem to find anything on a DU-1.inf file though. Where are people finding this?

I have my batch file created for supernovacc, drivers installed and the miner is recognized, but I'm getting the attached error.

Can anyone point this newb in the right direction?

Thanks
1) Is this cgminer right version, downloaded from github?
2) You must change COM352 to yours (check Windows Device Manager for COMx devices).

1) Is this cgminer right version, downloaded from ?
2) You must change COM352 to yours (check Windows Device Manager for COMx devices).

Thanks! I actually just downloaded the right rev, and will change the com port to the corresponding one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back