• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Introducing Dash Nation Slack Channel

TaoOfSatoshi

Fellow Dash community members,

As some of you are aware, the owners of the digitalcash (dash chat) Slack channel have announced that the focus of the slack will be changing to include other cryptocurrencies. In light of the recent events, over the past several days I have been soliciting the feedback of many community members, and have found that there is a widespread support for starting a chat environment that is dedicated entirely to Dash.

In the interest of fostering an enjoyable real-time chat experience for everyone in the community, I am pleased to announce that @TroyDASH, @TaoOfSatoshi, @Macrochip, @alex-ru, @thedesertlynx, and @j0shua have formed a team to offer a new Slack channel (Dash Nation) for Dash.

It will be our #1 priority to maintain a culture of respect, teamwork, and fun as we grow the Dash ecosystem together.

Let's move on, and create a powerful community!

Please visit our temporary invite link at http://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/ for an invite to join.

Cheers,

The Dash Nation Slack Team

Last edited:
Impressive first day. Lots of eager additions, and a stellar mod team being assembled. Check us out if you haven't already!

We are all Dash.

I feel much better now about everything we're doing. I think we'll be able to have a good focus on the positive and take Dash to new heights.

Good luck with the new slack. For anyone confused about slacks here is the list:

Dash = Private Core Development - 50+ members
DashChat = Public - Converting to All Coins - 800+ members
Mydash = Public (Core Moderation)
* Dashnation Team = Public

* This is the one talked about in this thread.

Last edited:

That is not correct
Core Team peeps are only helping out in the moment - that is temporary and we will be removed from Moderation soon - as that is a Community Run Channel

Good luck with the new slack. For anyone confused about slacks here is the list:

Dash = Private Core Development - 50+ members
DashChat = Public - Converting to All Coins - 800+ members
* Dashnation Team = Public

* This is the one talked about in this thread.
Thank you @Solarminer you will always be welcome in this Slack. I respect you a lot, man.

Thank you to all who have joined the new Dash Nation Slack.

We're off to a great start, and there are many channels to explore and contribute to. We have a great group of 8 mods who have been instructed on how to encourage all types of communication in a respectful way.

It is our goal to become the face of Dash and the go-to place for online communications on how to improve Dash and build a robust community.

Join us today!

http://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/

Cheers, The Dash Nation Slack Team

100 members reached on Dash Nation Slack! Great conversations, a good channel selection and a great atmosphere await all who join.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers,

The Dash Nation Slack Team.
Let's grow Dash together.

Dash Nation Slack Update:

DashBot has been installed on Dash Nation Slack (Thanks Naruby!) so the feel is starting to get back to what it was on the old Slack.

We have a wide variety of channels and a lot of friendly folks around to chat with about Dash.

QBIM0If.png

Check us out when you get a chance! http://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/

Cheers, Tao.

Back