• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Transaction fee not calculated from chosen fee

Gaby_64

Transaction fee seems to be fixed to 0.01 DASH, thats $0.1531 CAD

I tried changing it with the Choose... button, doesnt seem to affect the fee

Transaction fee seems to be fixed to 0.01 DASH, thats $0.1531 CAD

I tried changing it with the Choose... button, doesnt seem to affect the fee
0.01 fixed fee for InstantSend (InstantX) and PrivateSend (DarkSend).

It was set to 0.01 long time ago, when Dash was young and cheap, so, I think it will be adjusted soon to match current prices.

i hope so, i want to show people it works and for small amounts

paycoin had promised the features of DASH, i lost 5-20k in that scam, i hope i found THE coin

can DASH scale to billions of users? will the masternodes be able to handle it?
I believe in 200MB blocks, something that should be no problem for nodes with 500-1000Mbps
I am running 1 such node

0.01 fixed fee for InstantSend (InstantX) and PrivateSend (DarkSend).
As of 2 weeks ago this is what a birdy indicated. Check the code on github to see what actually goes in the 12.1 release.
The IX fee is scheduled to be 10x less in 12.1
The PrivateSend sending fee is really a roundup fee. It rounds to the nearest denomination. The denomination will be 10x smaller in 12.1.
The PrivateSend mixing fee will also drop by 10x in 12.1.

As of 2 weeks ago this is what a birdy indicated. Check the code on github to see what actually goes in the 12.1 release.
The IX fee is scheduled to be 10x less in 12.1
The PrivateSend sending fee is really a roundup fee. It rounds to the nearest denomination. The denomination will be 10x smaller in 12.1.
The PrivateSend mixing fee will also drop by 10x in 12.1.
That's kind of surprising to hear. There were discussions of such changes with no definite outcome afaik i.e. nothing changed in this part of code.

Back