• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Orbs,Space X and more Orbs

Sub-Ether

Well guys, its all orbs right now, I don't know how to reason this one without aliens being the most likely explanation, even Elon Musk tweeted ' not ruled out' a ufo causing this', have you caught any of these?

The space X is the most inexplicable, many angled high shutter speed hi-def cameras (plus infra red) video evidence. If you can't accept it's a UFO then what the hell is it(surely not a bird, looks round) and why can the 'orb' travel at over 3,000 mph at sea level? The density of the air means no conventional jet can reach that speed at ground level due to the friction and the wings melting, so how is this possible?

Look carefully at the closest approach of the 'orb', there appears to be a very faint pencil thin line coming from it to the explosion just as it starts, I asked someone else and they said they could see it as well.
I tried to enhance the photo but think someone else can do it better.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/02/ufo-destroys-israeli-weaponised-satellite-on-the-launch-pad/

upload_2016-9-18_19-42-57.png

enhanced, is the beam in the ultraviolet spectrum? (does not show on the infra red thermal images)

upload_2016-9-18_20-2-26.png

upload_2016-9-18_20-8-0.png

Is this right in front of our eyes and nobody took any notice? :D

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-18_20-6-20.png
    upload_2016-9-18_20-6-20.png
    509.6 KB · Views: 111
And more Orbs.
Tracked by Puerto Rican customs and airport radar, at end it finds another orb friend and they dive into the sea together,does not respond to hails, lol,

Back