• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Advertising Dash on FB

billybob1978

Hello guys I have made a dash facebook page with the intention of using paid ads to get the word out to crypto users on FB. At first I will just be using my own money (a few bucks a day) and maybe ask for some small donations from the community. If all goes well it would be great to have the network fund the advertising campaign. Facebook ads are relatively cheap and you can really get specific on your targeting.

Most of the ads will just be Amanda's videos, or some pictures with facts to get people interested. Dash has alot of great content to share, but I do think its lacking in the advertising department at the moment.

Let me know what you think the best videos are etc, that can get people interested quickly.

I will keep this thread updated. (didn't see a marketing part of the forum so I posted here)

what is the link to your FB page ?
pofficial we are at dashpay

FB ads are all BS in my opinion - no offence - FB is using your money to get you fake accounts following
try it and u will see ! sure you will get X amount of new followers or likes but the accounts are all Indonesia , Thai , India ,... accounts with a couple of posts and pics and nothing else
it is proven that these kind of page ads will kill your account eventually - as you will end up with thousands of followers but no action (likes and comments ) so any new post of your will not get the proper exposure on FB news feed as your account is "dead"
FB trick 17 :( to make money

Back