• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Buy Reddit upvotes and other marketing services with DASH

GoBelle

I'm not affiliated with them but I'm interested in the Facebook + Google Plus service that they're offering for free to anyone making a post on a forum about them. So... yep: you can buy Reddit upvotes from Upvotes Club and multiple other services for traffic, product launch, search engine optimization (SEO), Voat, Hacker News (the Y-Combinator one), Quora, GrowthHackers, Snapzu, TopTopic, and so on. They can help with increasing the PeopleRank on Quora. They also provide downvotes, comments and posts (and not just on Reddit). Great company, providing a fast 24/7 service with their real personal accounts. Since this sector of marketing where they operate is generally inundated with non-sense and pretend services, they're quite a breath of fresh air. Actually what sector of marketing is not inundated with such things? Entrepreneurs should know what I'm talking about. Hopefully no-one will be disturbed by this message and maybe it will even help a few businessmen and content creators around here. As a small review, I bought the managed traffic service from them a while back and they were able to get for me around 47k clicks in one month (it looks quite good in my Google Analytics), which is crazy. It wasn't anything lame either, the visitors came from social media posts (on Reddit and around 20 other websites), and subscription lists. I didn't specifically buy Reddit upvotes from them (the thing they're most famous for), but I have friends that did and they've been satisfied. As of late, they've also started writing articles of quality. Here's an example related to the many Fiverr scams: http://upvotes.club/scammed-fiverr-marketplace-scams-marketing-advertising-gigs/. I myself have bought from Fiverr almost 10 times until now and the sellers from there - when it comes to marketing - are experts in making you believe they've actually done something for you. The results don't come, not a day later and not a month later.

Oh... and of course... They accept DASH on their website. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted here.

Back