• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Amazing! I ve got my first dash!

Having 0,0099 dash makes me Rank 108553 in the DASH Rich List!

We are 7 billion people on earth, so being the 108553 means that I am very rich indeed!!!

I think I should give 0.008 of my dash as a universal dividend.
Because if you divide 6689853 available dash to 7 billion people it is aprox 0.001

Last edited:
So does anyone knows where the universal dividend dash foundation is, in order to donate to it my 0.008 dash?

[QUOTE = "demo, post: 102453, membro: 5057"]? Então, alguém sabe onde a base de dividendos traço universal é, para doar para a minha 0,008 traço [/ QUOTE]
Ou, você pode doar para o projeto que quer espalhar e difundir o uso de DASH em Angola, na África.

O projeto tem atraído mais usuários a cada dia, mas ainda tem sido impossível para mim adquerir DASH.

ver este
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/donation-africa.10350/

[QUOTE = "demo, post: 102453, membro: 5057"]? Então, alguém sabe onde a base de dividendos traço universal é, para doar para a minha 0,008 traço [/ QUOTE]
Ou, você pode doar para o projeto que quer espalhar e difundir o uso de DASH em Angola, na África.

O projeto tem atraído mais usuários a cada dia, mas ainda tem sido impossível para mim adquerir DASH.

ver este

Lets talk in english, in order for everybody to understand.

ver este

SORRY

[QUOTE = "demo, post: 102453, member: 5057"]? So, does anyone know where the universal trait dividend basis is to donate to my 0,008 feature [/ QUOTE]
Or, you can donate to the project that wants to spread and disseminate the use of DASH in Angola, Africa.

The project has attracted more users every day, but still has been impossible for me adquerir DASH.

SORRY

[QUOTE = "demo, post: 102453, member: 5057"]? So, does anyone know where the universal trait dividend basis is to donate to my 0,008 feature [/ QUOTE]
Or, you can donate to the project that wants to spread and disseminate the use of DASH in Angola, Africa.

The project has attracted more users every day, but still has been impossible for me adquerir DASH.

Arent you satisfied with so many users you have? Why are you targetting dash? What dash may offer to you, than others cannot?

I subscribed to slack with an alternative account, and @Poltergeist gave me another 0.01 dash.

Thanks Polt! I think I discovered a quick rich scheme!:p

Having 0.1098 dash makes me Rank 50488 in the DASH Rich List! We are 7 billion people on earth, so being the 50488 means that I am very rich indeed!!! I think I should give 0.108 of my dash as a universal dividend. Because if you divide 6747497 available dash to 7 billion people it is aprox 0.001

So does anyone knows where the universal dividend dash foundation is, in order to donate to it my 0.108 dash?

Last edited:
Yes, @demo...
Here is address for the Dash division of the Universal Dividend Fund:

XwqJUHxzg1hzx66KL7rFGK6miVjusK15eK

Hmm... I think it is your account, and not the Universal Dividend Fund.

So as long as we are 7 billion people on earth, and I have to give 0.108 Dash to all, you deserve 0.108/7 billion = 0.000000000015 dash

I tried to transfer them to you, but the granularity of dash does not allow this transaction.

Last edited:
You can almost buy a property in the Dash-Lanes Kingdom and share in the wealth of growth! If you join the king will pay half your property. So you would even have a lot left.
(http://dashlaneskingdom.com).

Hope to see you there!

I have no e-mail address, because the e-mail is against my privacy, and I am very concerned on privacy issues.. So I cannot subscribe to your game. Please remove the e-mail prerequisite, and I will join your game in order to spend my remaining 0.001 dash (it is what is left after I give what I owe to the universal dividend foundation).

But does your game supports 0.001 dash granularity? This is all I have.

Last edited:
No... no, I just double checked and that is correct address for Universal Dividend Fund... just trying to be helpful

You may triple check and quadruple check it , but the problem is not how many times you check.

The problem is that you have to convince ME that this is the universal dividend fund, and not your own personal account.

So give me your proof, and I will give you the dash.

You may triple check and quadruple check it , but the problem is not how many times you check.

The problem is that you have to convince ME that this is the universal dividend fund, and not your own personal account.

So give me your proof, and I will give you the dash.

Oh, okay then... stand by, I'll see if I can't find some proof for you.
Otherwise nevermind, it's not that important... as I said I'm just trying to be helpful.

Oh, okay then... stand by, I'll see if I can't find some proof for you.
Otherwise nevermind, it's not that important... as I said I'm just trying to be helpful.

And I have yet another question for you.

Why are you asking all the money of the universal dividend fund to go to your personal wallet? If you want dash for yourself, why dont you subscribe two or three fake accounts in slack? https://digitalcash.slack.com/ They give there 0.01 dash to everyone, fake accounts included. Additionaly, fake accounts can also vote in slack, so you can participate in the contests with your fake account army, vote for the logo or the slogan you proposed, and win the prize (it is 5 dash as far as I remember). See? instead of craftily trying to steal the universal dividend fund, go to slack and get dash there.

Anyway, I still owe you 0.000000000015 dash. I asked the core team about it, and if this granularity is supported, I will give it to you.

Last edited:
I have no e-mail address, because the e-mail is against my privacy, and I am very concerned on privacy issues.
That is no problem, you can make one up for the occassion. You can contact me via the forum if you would ever need to. It is unfortunate for the Kingdom that you have spent almost all on the Universal Dividend Fund.
If you can manage 0.1 DASH in the future I will pay the other 0.1 DASH for you, promise.

I have no e-mail address, because the e-mail is against my privacy, and I am very concerned on privacy issues.. So I cannot subscribe to your game. Please remove the e-mail prerequisite, and I will join your game in order to spend my remaining 0.001 dash (it is what is left after I give what I owe to the universal dividend foundation).

But does your game supports 0.001 dash granularity? This is all I have.

Im quite concerned about those ppl without computer and what would you do? would you send them all free computer so they can join the game, hell what if they also dont have internetz ? :p

Im quite concerned about those ppl without computer and what would you do? would you send them all free computer so they can join the game, hell what if they also dont have internetz ? :p

On what it concerns the universal dividend, they dont need computers. They have to create a "one time pad", and put it into the ballot box, in the cryptoparty assembly. That way they are identified, so their "one time pad" gets the dividend. So whenever they come close to the civilization, they will have a dash bank account that is waiting for them. As long as off course they keep their one-time pad for themselves and they dont give it to any other.

Last edited:
Back