• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitwala Launches Bitcoin Wallet, Adds Support for Dash and Steem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Bitwala Launches Bitcoin Wallet, Adds Support for Dash and Steem

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryp...tcoin-wallet-adds-support-for-dash-and-steem/

bitwala.jpg

Netherlands-based international money transfer service and Bitcoin debit cards provider, Bitwala, has revealed a number of new features to its platform. The company now offers both more Bitcoin related functions and support for new Altcoins.

Join the industry leaders at the Finance Magnates London Summit, 14-15 November, 2016. Register here!

Bitwala has added the privacy-focused Dash, formerly known as DarkCoin, and the social network token, Steem, to its list of accepted Altcoins. This means that its users can now use the fifth and seventh most valuable cryptocurrencies by market cap to pay bills, send out international bank transfers and top up their debit cards.

On the other front, Bitwala first released a messenger web app allowing users to send money over chat and then launched its own Bitcoin wallet trying to create a one-stop-shop for its clients. When the wallet was announced the company revealed that Ethereum support is also expected to come in the near future.

J%C3%B6rg-von-Minckwitz-150x150.jpg

Jörg von Minckwitz, CEO & Co-founder, Bitwala
Jörg von Minckwitz, CEO of Bitwala, commented: “I see the Bitwala wallet as one of the most important pillars of our success. Usability is vital when handling expenses with bitcoins and with our wallet, we are a step closer to bringing Bitcoin into the mainstream. Spending, holding and sending Bitcoins and Fiat has never been easier. The chat messenger is definitely my favorite addition to the new and improved Bitwala. It’s like Whatsapp for money, and I absolutely love it.”

Got a news tip? Let Us Know
Tags: Bitcoin Accepted / dash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back