• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Marketing Idea for Dash

Icebucket

Just had this thought, So I might just be brain farting here.

How about printing out allot of Dash stickers with just Dash on it and a QR code that leads to an intro to Dash video.

Send them to anyone who wants to participate who then sticks them somewhere near a Pokemon hotspot in their city..

:D
Edit: maybe even have a Pikachu on the sticker to grab theyr attention

I've not done this personally, but I guess some kind of dash geocaching game might work.. Geo Cache to Digital Cash

How about printing out allot of Dash stickers with just Dash on it and a QR code that leads to an intro to Dash video.

Send them to anyone who wants to participate

Perhaps the intrepid DASH entrepreneurs could license the DASH logo for a commercial venture of this sort ? More visibility than a T-shirt !

ymmv
rc

well why not, grab this hype and use it to our advantage, these kids who are playing will be our future users

This is a dedicated app and they talk about location spoofing. But we can start by simply adding a forum here, hiding a dash cache (buried treasure style) and then posting clues to it's hidden location.

in my opinion, the best strategy is to promote DASH the Digital Cash among internet dealers such as antique dealers, bookstores, collectors, autopart dealers and more... the internet dealers are potential customers and ambassadors of the DASH and are able to promote the idea among their own network.

Funny. Here is the first sorta kinda GeoCache event for east coast US

I plastered a few dash stickers around maryland Interstate 95 and virgina interstate 81 rest stops. First person who posts a picture of any one of my stickers I have 5 DASH for you.
I've got some friends around that area! I'll tell them to keep an eye on DASH stickers ;)

Back