• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

I rewrote the memory card.

I do not get the error i got before, but the device does not recognise any blades.

Any suggestions ?

ibelink home.png

I rewrote the memory card.

I do not get the error i got before, but the device does not recognise any blades.

Any suggestions ?

Please double check your usb link is linked normally, and we will invite you into our slack to get more detail info for support.

ibelink any chance to create asic for ethereum classic? you'd make us all proud.. :)
ETH or ETC asic will take huge risk, it's not worth much for us.
While providing a more competitive next generation x11 chip is the next goal we pursue.

Last edited:
i think future development is in developing asics for mining multiple high value currencies like xmr and ethereum classic. imho dash lost its opportunity to take over monero, its going to be monero and zcash in future.. ibelink needs to be innovative and expand its offering in other crypto markets..
althought this is probably impossible but i'd love to be able to switch my asic to most profitable coins...

Can we expect to see any more future development from ibelink? Any roadmaps? Or was the 384 the last ASIC?

well i was referring to their mining farms that were funded by overpriced gear they sold to their own customers so that they could screw them again. they are controlling most of the hash rate on the network due to low power consumption obviously. They have the capability to reduce that hashrate to allow fair distribution of profits but they won't.

..So, if Not using the baikal mini miner it's only hobby mining ?

X11-MINER-150M-40W-DASH-miner-include-power-supply-DASH-mining-machine-X11-Baikal-Mini-Miner.jpg_640x640.jpg

Really a shame, I love the ibelink stuff, it would be great if they would come out with a GH/s muti algorithm miner, that would be a home run. Not just X-algorithms either, expand over to ETH and some of the others and that could really diverse the mining. Then just sell a certain amount and not flood the market like these other oafs have done and killed x11. Wishful thinking...

well i was referring to their mining farms that were funded by overpriced gear they sold to their own customers so that they could screw them again. they are controlling most of the hash rate on the network due to low power consumption obviously. They have the capability to reduce that hashrate to allow fair distribution of profits but they won't.
So, decentralized mining/manufacturing Would be an all-around benefit to the crypto community-at-large ???

...and I should Not be here in an IBElink thread...

Worse still might be enthusiasts all over the globe mining altcoins that rely upon HDD space ... running up the electric bills for tiny returns, if at all...

Application of Power to manufactured goods does have it's consequences...

Best
rc

exactly.. i think ibelink is just going to throw away money trying to invest building new gear for such a small market like dash. there's much more money to be made in ethereum now that ethereum classic devs plan to diffuse difficulty bomb and keep the chain in pow+pos hybrid mode.

Really a shame, I love the ibelink stuff, it would be great if they would come out with a GH/s muti algorithm miner, that would be a home run. Not just X-algorithms either, expand over to ETH and some of the others and that could really diverse the mining. Then just sell a certain amount and not flood the market like these other oafs have done and killed x11. Wishful thinking...

I agree, If ETC diffuseness that diff bomb, man that would be great! I've just pointed everything at ETH right now, because I got robbed, and I really need the money and it seems to be the most profitable right now. Nothing in X11 makes crap, I've tried them all, it's pennies now, I may sell my miner (v2), but I'm not sure yet as I like messing around with it, it may become a collectors item....

I contact to this seller. It's for preorder only. Shipping time 3month, price 7.5k, min order 10pcs. We still wait for confirmation from official ibelink stuff.

I saw in their DM11 Support Thread that you can submit a ticket on their website and they will notify you when they release the open source, but so far nothing yet.

Back