• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia Hendon

There are over 1500 cryptocurrencies in the market which makes the investment in the cryptocurrencies even more confusing. Does anybody know which cryptocurrency to invest in for a higher return?

Yeah, I think ethereum or bitcoin should be the best option for a starter. As for me, I started 2 years ago by mining these two and it worked like a charm. Nowadays I think it would be best to just read some articles on this topic to know for sure. I think you can find some important information here https://cloudminingpro.net/blog/ , besides that all I can do is to wish you luck in this business

There are over 1500 cryptocurrencies in the market which makes the investment in the cryptocurrencies even more confusing. Does anybody know which cryptocurrency to invest in for a higher return?
It totally depends upon the current market conditions and you have to take a look everytime when you are exchanging.

I would agree that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most known at this moment. But it is just as I google it. You need to explore the crypto market to choose the currency to invest in for a higher return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back