• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

Is it just me or has everything slowed down again? For quite a while now MN rec'd no payment, and mixing wallets have stopped adding "Darksend Denominate " transactions...
It was slowing down for a while but the last 45 minutes DS mixing has been steady. My wallets see 19 MNs on Testnet.

It was slowing down for a while but the last 45 minutes DS mixing has been steady. My wallets see 19 MNs on Testnet.

Hmm, just checked my wallets- they're showing 21 MNs (including my own)... Think I'll restart them and see what happens

My wallets see 21 MNs now too. It seems DS is not mixing fast enough because of so many locked inputs, and they don't unlock unless i restart the wallets.

Ahh, got it. MangledBlue can you give more info?

Nope, MN blinding is about blinding MNs not the MN list :) Basically MN blinding means that no MN should know whose client funds it mixes. That was made possible by breaking mixing txes apart and relaying all pieces through different MNs to the target one to combine them and create final tx. That almost worked but we had issues we didn't solve yet.
Another feature - hiding MN IPs - was about.. well, hiding MN IPs and using some IDs instead - it was never implemented.

You still can get MNs IPs by
Code:
masternode list addr

sorry - didn't see your message in time
also - lost my twallet
was going to start over - ugh

There're currently 97 MNs online... Got a successful InstantX:

upload_2015-6-21_22-22-4.png

Humm, well I removed fee-estimate.dat and it hasn't reappeared yet I still can't use darksend / instantX together??

Humm, well I removed fee-estimate.dat and it hasn't reappeared yet I still can't use darksend / instantX together??

So TanteStefana and myself both have this same problem: Unable to send tDark using Darksend and InstantX together, even after deleting fee-estimate.dat. Just curious... Nobody else has this problem? Pls just give it a try to be sure

So TanteStefana and myself both have this same problem: Unable to send tDark using Darksend and InstantX together, even after deleting fee-estimate.dat. Just curious... Nobody else has this problem? Pls just give it a try to be sure

Fix is on it's way (I hope) - I just sent one http://test.explorer.dashninja.pl/t...995c7764d2a90263aa6857e4e0f834a78b1ee9afb61ba and it went fine. Still testing to make sure. I need more txes: please send some ix to yAUTpqhxrp311S5U2hAMugkmT4ZaRzi8jM, ds to y6MQVh3qyQAvmsFk6ph9xMZjRwz8zmPVY8 and some general txes to
yCNBKe6nXL9SeSKbEhR3E9j7mn2JWnAeFK. Also please keep mixing :)

I need some sleep now but will leave my wallet open and mixing and will check if I can send ds+ix again before pushing PR to repo in the morning when I get up :)

Fix is on it's way (I hope) - I just sent one http://test.explorer.dashninja.pl/t...995c7764d2a90263aa6857e4e0f834a78b1ee9afb61ba and it went fine. Still testing to make sure. I need more txes: please send some ix to yAUTpqhxrp311S5U2hAMugkmT4ZaRzi8jM, ds to y6MQVh3qyQAvmsFk6ph9xMZjRwz8zmPVY8 and some general txes to
yCNBKe6nXL9SeSKbEhR3E9j7mn2JWnAeFK. Also please keep mixing :)

I need some sleep now but will leave my wallet open and mixing and will check if I can send ds+ix again before pushing PR to repo in the morning when I get up :)

Thanking you UdjinM6! Will send those requested tx soon

Edit: sent 1, 2 and 3 tDark IX; sent 4, 5 and 6 tDark DS: sent 7, 8, and 9 tDark general

Last edited by a moderator:
bertlebbert - most of my mixing inputs are locked so I had to unlock one input and select it from the Coin Control, then I used DS and IX and got a success:
(I did delete the fee-estimate.dat from both wallets and got a fresh wallet for both before i started testing this version). I wonder if you delete the fee-estimate.dat again and see if it works?

upload_2015-6-21_23-14-19.png

bertlebbert - most of my mixing inputs are locked so I had to unlock one input and select it from the Coin Control, then I used DS and IX and got a success:
(I did delete the fee-estimate.dat from both wallets and got a fresh wallet for both before i started testing this version). I wonder if you delete the fee-estimate.dat again and see if it works?

View attachment 1475

Thank you moli for checking that... Yes I'm going to play around, starting with "delete fee-estimate.dat from both wallets" as you did. Seems this might be an issue though, as UdjinM6 says fix is on the way (he's still testing)

Thank you moli for checking that... Yes I'm going to play around, starting with "delete fee-estimate.dat from both wallets" as you did. Seems this might be an issue though, as UdjinM6 says fix is on the way (he's still testing)
Wait.. sorry I was wrong, I only deleted mncache.dat and peers.dat from my wallets... But i guess you can delete fee-estimate.dat if you get those errors.

Why does this still happen?

upload_2015-6-21_23-40-38.png

And we still have to use the Coin Control, then it's ok:

upload_2015-6-21_23-42-55.png

UdjinM6 - the IX was a success:
Status: 5/confirmed (verified via instantx), broadcast through 24 node(s)
Date: 6/21/2015 23:43
To: yAUTpqhxrp311S5U2hAMugkmT4ZaRzi8jM
Debit: -9.99010000 tDASH
Transaction fee: -0.01000000 tDASH
Net amount: -10.00010000 tDASH
Transaction ID: 1beec3f376df13bf2aa770128d86e4717ace28b011aaab709206cf70510a9dcb-000

Anybody seeing this? Incompatible version? dash-qt is v0.12.0.2-b8c8427 (64-bit)

yWmU9Of.png

Anybody seeing this? Incompatible version? dash-qt is v0.12.0.2-b8c8427 (64-bit)

yWmU9Of.png
Oh, probably a MN on network has an older version and it's not a big deal. But check to make sure your wallet has protocol version 70079,

Had my second masternode payment also at 13.9 tdash, 1hr 15 mins after the first payment, reference node removal appears to be working, not had another payment for 7 hrs now ..

Went to sweep my wallets to better keep an eye on payments and got this annoying popup:

upload_2015-6-22_4-13-37.png

Is there a command line override for this?

There are use cases (like mine) for managing wallet.dat's outside this directory.
(like removable media)

was trying to do:

Code:
dash-0.12.0/bin/dash-qt -datadir=testnet -wallet=wallets/node-001/testnet/testnet3/wallet.dat -rescan

upload_2015-6-22_4-20-35.png

guh. I can't even nest the wallet directory beneath testnet3.

What am I missing?

edit: seems the -wallet argument is nerfed. lame.

whew: at least it follows symlinks

Code:
ln -s /home/ubuntu/testnet/wallets/node-001/testnet/testnet3/wallet.dat testnet/testnet3/wallet-001.dat

Back