• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

rpcallowip=*

No longer valid in your dash.conf file. Now you have to specify a subnet.

evan82@klaus:~/bin$ dashd

Dash server starting

evan82@klaus:~/bin$ Error: Invalid -rpcallowip subnet specification: *. Valid are a single IP (e.g. 1.2.3.4), a network/netmask (e.g. 1.2.3.4/255.255.255.0) or a network/CIDR (e.g. 1.2.3.4/24).

Still no application signing certificate..... :(

I mean sure I know this isn't a virus...but what do the others think....?

On another note found this screen cap kinda neat. Shows the history of all the testing release sizes for windows. Look at the code size of the .12 release?!!!

http://imgur.com/ITzOTSl

0.11.0.7 source explodes from 16mb's to 88mb's. Now at v12 we are back down to 32mb's.

Masternode API

All masternode API commands now use the inputs as the main identifier and not the ip-address as they used to.

Code (Text):

masternode list:

{
"e466f5d8beb4c2d22a314310dc58e0ea89505c95409754d0d68fb874952608cc-5" : "ENABLED",
"e466f5d8beb4c2d22a314310dc58e0ea89505c95409754d0d68fb874952608cc-2" : "ENABLED",

does this mean we can have multiple MN's on the same IP?

Holy slick shit batman! I love the new stuff under tools. Peers list. Wallet Repair.

Pausing V12 Testing

There's some outstanding stability issues on testnet that will require some time to fix. I don't want to waste everyones time -- I'll let everyone know when the version that fixes this is pushed up for everyone.

Thanks!

Pausing V12 Testing

There's some outstanding stability issues on testnet that will require some time to fix. I don't want to waste everyones time -- I'll let everyone know when the version that fixes this is pushed up for everyone.

Thanks!
Damn.

HDD drive
Dash Windows 32 bit

Syncing period : 40 weeks
Total time to sync : 8 minutes
Number of connections : 6

During sync sometimes heavy processor use : up to 79% on an Intel i7 860 3.37 GHz quad core processor
RAM Memory in use : 73 MB

Stuck on 0 hours behind but most likely waiting for next block to clear ??

edit :

Current block 68822, from some 8 minutes ago
Masternode count 10/11

64bit is not needed
32bit works fine :)

When downloading the binaries, I always use dashd, but I never have used test_dash and I wonder what the difference is with all these different binaries?

^^^ I have dashd running a masternode on testnet ATM, seems to work well?

When downloading the binaries, I always use dashd, but I never have used test_dash and I wonder what the difference is with all these different binaries?

^^^ I have dashd running a masternode on testnet ATM, seems to work well?

Thanks TanteStefana just downloaded and got it working. Appreciate the response :)

I thought testing was halted ATM? While we await a fix?

Yeah I'm not really testing anything other than opening my wallet :)

*edit Quick Question. On windows and mac when you open a test wallet does it automatically create a testnet directory for you guys in the main net data directory?

Last edited:
rpcallowip=*

No longer valid in your dash.conf file. Now you have to specify a subnet.

evan82@klaus:~/bin$ dashd

Dash server starting

evan82@klaus:~/bin$ Error: Invalid -rpcallowip subnet specification: *. Valid are a single IP (e.g. 1.2.3.4), a network/netmask (e.g. 1.2.3.4/255.255.255.0) or a network/CIDR (e.g. 1.2.3.4/24).

so........... 127.0.0.1 is okay ???
Just can't have a wildcard?

Back