• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Release

Can someone post an instruction on how to update on Linux? It's not working for me on ubuntu.

Pablo.

Did the "masternode list" parameters change?

It was ./dashd masternode list | grep -e XXX -e XXX -e XXX -e XXX etc. before, changing that to ./dash-cli masternode list | grep -e XXX -e XXX -e XXX -e XXX etc. still doesn't display the status of my nodes. Anyone?

It was ./dashd masternode list | grep -e XXX -e XXX -e XXX -e XXX etc. before, changing that to ./dash-cli masternode list | grep -e XXX -e XXX -e XXX -e XXX etc. still doesn't display the status of my nodes. Anyone?

you'll have to use dash-cli from now on

dash-cli masternode list | grep -e IP -e IP

There're txids now.
Try ./dash-cli masternodelist "addr"

Dash Ninja is now updated to v12 capable (albeit partial) support.
Monitoring nodes are currently syncing.
dmn11 is the one staying on v11 for monitoring support.
I will try to improve v12 support in the coming days, time permitting.

Thanks for the quick reply guys, that worked! :)

But how do I tell if they're online? Right now that command displays:

".........txid1923819238-1" : "106.xxx.xxx.xxx:9999"

Exactly the same. Just add "addr" after "list"
But there's no "status" in such output (it can be ENABLED or EXPIRED - don't know what does it mean but EXPIRED looks more negative than ENABLED).
I wonder how to combine mastenodelist "addr" with masternodelist "status".
One can use ./masternodelist | grep "txid" instead. Txid is a txid of 1000dash masternode transaction.
And I'm still unable to sync masternode list (50%) on my desktop wallet to check my masternode txid in the list - it shows 2911 masternodes without my one.

upd `./masternodelist full` shows ip as well as status.

Last edited by a moderator:
2015-08-14 19:56:00 CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list
2015-08-14 19:56:00 CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Could not find suitable coins!

I have masternode cold addr with multiple vin and vouts, is there some limit to what it will check.
and original 1000 dash are in the 0-address.

edit: had to generate new masternode genkey and started working.

Could not compile on centos 6

got
Code:
helpers/memenv/memenv.cc: In member function ‘leveldb::Status leveldb::<unnamed>::FileState::Read(uint64_t, size_t, leveldb::Slice*, char*) const’:
helpers/memenv/memenv.cc:65: error: ‘SIZE_MAX’ was not declared in this scope

probably because of older gcc?

replaced the folder src/leveldb with leveldb 1.17 and it compiles... but is this OK?

I have updated my MNs with success but just got this message on one of them:

Code:
2015-08-14 20:09:14 mnw - winner out of range - FirstBlock 313534 Height 1095195517 bestHeight 319366
2015-08-14 20:09:14

EXCEPTION: NSt8ios_base7failureE
non-canonical ReadCompactSize()
dash in ProcessMessages()

2015-08-14 20:09:14 ProcessMessage(mnw, 145 bytes) FAILED peer=81
2015-08-14 20:09:14 ProcessMessages(mnw, 145 bytes): Exception 'CDataStream::read() : end of data' caught, normally caused by a message being shorter than its stated length

Edit: I have restarted the daemon and the message just disappeared...

I have one MN that I can't grep from itself, but its visible from another MN and on dashninja.pl

Are v11 masternodes still being paid?
Or only v12?

Also, if my last MN payment was 4 days ago, will updating to v12 retain my slot for payment, or will it put me at the end of the line?

Back