• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

Peoe still running v0.10.xx.xx at this point are blackhats deliberately fucking the network. There is absolutely no fucking excuse for this.

"I updated but I don't even computer, bro. So I switched back to make sure DRK would never work." Helping retards run masternodes, I told you it was a bad idea months ago.

Every damn thing I ever got shouted-down for bringing up has come back to bite the short-sighted, entitled, LIV mentality shitstains... Now the project is suffering badly because theze lazy brats refuse to computer.

I hope upon all hope that 0.11.0.12 forces versioning on payments. Tbis fork would not even exist if not for the turds going hut of their way to cause it...

Absolutely no damn excuse for this. Maybe Darkcoin Jesus can forgive you, but I'll kick you in the crotch until you bleed out your ears.

Reactions: jpr
So, this is the question for the entire dev team. What do you need to make testnet and testing more robust? Change of approach, money, more hands on deck?
A realization that testnet is a sterile laboratory environment, and that mainnet is really nothing more than a more realistic test environment might help.

Version zero dot oneone dot zero dot oneone...

Perspective and people with a clue keeping their shit together for masternode operators...

There is only one problem; failure to update. The 0.10.xx.xx are the cause.

I'm so confused right now. Is it any wonder MN operators aren't updating? We have network fragmentation, unstable releases that are causing MNs to crash, and now we have a fork. I'm sitting on 11.0.10 for now, and y'all can gripe at me all you want, but until I figure out what the hell is going on and the network stabilizes, I'm not doing anything.

The mn operators who aren't updating are the cause. There is nothing confusing about it. Update your shit.

Well two hours later and my transition to start-many was relatively smooth... I've shifted my increased number of MNs onto two VMs now and got the start-many function working. It's going to be a big time saver going forwards. Should be able to update my MNs in a couple of minutes now :smile::smile::smile:

Thanks for the help guys :grin:

The entire cause of the fork appears to be network fragmentation, so masternode payments will remain non-enforced until we have a good portion of the network on a recent version.

So this was due to half the mining pools on an old version and half on the new?

Absolutely sickening seeing how many Onyx masternodes are still out there. You shitbags don't deserve a single fucking payment you lazy bums.
They like the name you gave the release so they want to hang on to it... It's all your fault! :tongue:

The entire cause of the fork appears to be network fragmentation, so masternode payments will remain non-enforced until we have a good portion of the network on a recent version.
Due to masternodes or pools because I thought the pools were already on Core and v10's should have forked off (which appears to be the case).

Looks like over 80% of the pools are paying Core masternodes.

Quick question please, if the exchange or however subsequently updated their wallet and it placed them back on the correct chain would this remedy any coins sent to the wrong fork and then update their dat and peers correctly inside the roaming folder?

Nope, nearly all of the miners are up-to-date. The problem was "mnw" messages failed to propagate to part of the network, which then couldn't tell who to pay. So we just had fragmentation.
Can't enforcement or some code turn off old builds for masternodes, as in they aren't even recognized by the network. If you are a masternode operator, it is your obligation, much like pool operators, to be on the latest build. When payments stop trickling in, they will get the point.

If the majority of pools can be on the latest, there should be a check to turn off the network even seeing masternodes running old versions. There would be no confliction about masternode winners if the network doesn't see them as eligible.

Nope, nearly all of the miners are up-to-date. The problem was "mnw" messages failed to propagate to part of the network, which then couldn't tell who to pay. So we just had fragmentation.
Evan, is this caused by the Onyx versions or the Core versions?

So the best is that a max of people run last version, I guess.
All of you that rollback, come on and install latest release. Eventually somme reindex but latest release should be majoritary!

Or Evan did you think of a 11.0.12 release soon?

I re-index all of my MN before going to work.
After ~9h :
8 out of 10 was sinc on the same chain without error message. and 2 had the deamon stoped..
So i ll re lauch theese two, and hope that the network will stabilized.

eduffield, DRK withdrawals and deposits are still closed at https://bittrex.com/ and maybe some other exchanges. Someone from Bittrex is asking in IRC if they should reopen.

Could you please address. Thanks.

EDIT: From IRC #darkcoin channel:

[20:22:54] <bittrex-richie> yeah, think i'm on the right chain
[20:23:15] <bittrex-richie> just wanna make sure the rest of the network is there too so we dont have to deal with support tickets

Last edited by a moderator:
Back