• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

Question: If a misbehaving pool finds/solves a block, and that block is then orphaned, neither the miners on that pool nor any masternode gets paid for that block? ie. the coin supply for that day is reduced by whatever the block reward for that block was?

edit: what I'm getting at is - if that's the case, can/should DGW be modified to take that into account? Or does it already? I'm thinking of a scenario where someone chucks say 50GH/s at the network for a day deliberately using noncompliant software and thus cuts everyone's earnings in half and also greatly increases the time between valid/compliant blocks. (I appreciate this would be an expensive attack, just wondering.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seeing some nodes connect with 59 minutes of time offset. This is due to the daylight savings time rules on un-updated windows versions.

so what happened (simple english please) ?
we can NOT get rid of these miners ? I thought enforcement will "force" them
so we are all on the same track ?!

so what happened (simple english please) ?
we can NOT get rid of these miners ? I thought enforcement will "force" them
so we are all on the same track ?!
We got forks of blockchain after enforcement and no one knows why. Evan will investigate it. Enforcement was turned off to prevent. That's all.

eduffield,

On masternode enforcement showed as ON, but on qt-wallets it showed OFF (qt-wallet v10.16).

It look like it was a partial tormentor of the network.

Meaby some holder decided its time to MNoding?

Back