• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTT Using Local Produce to Promote Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agorist Bishop

I am both a newcomer to crypto-currency and DASH. What interested me about Dash was the Promotional system. I believe that is advantageous for a multitude of reasons. For one it is a platform to propel its own value. Which seems quite beneficial to all who use it.

It also seems like an extremely viable option for me. My goal is to build an aquaponic farm that operates using crytpocurrecy. Aquaponic is a highly efficient farming method that can produce large quantities of high quality food. A massive system can be built in a small space (that I already have), for relatively low cost. Operational costs are minimal. I believe there would be no better a platform to spread awareness and create a market for Dash. Especially since the replication of such a farm would be relatively easy to spread to other markets.

I would love all the help I can get.

It's the other way around. By using crypto as the primary median of exchange you spread awareness using healthy food! It's about freedom, getting away from the mass produced unhealthy food, and breaking dollar hegemony. It will be built with crypto, sold with crypto, and packaged to promote crypto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back