• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Updated yet ?!

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
moli
Version I:
gQapma8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i will spread this out a bit and not post them all at once.
please use them for your own postings !!
one by one over the next week
tx
(i am happy to do some more if needed, copy/paste job)

Edit:
if any international (foreign language versions) are needed please check and post here:
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/updated-yet-translation.3731/

Last edited by a moderator:
i will spread this out a bit and not post them all at once.
please use them for your own postings !!
one by one over the next week
tx
(i am happy to do some more if needed, copy/paste job)
Drip feeding us your humour while getting the job done, nice one! :grin:

tungfa, fernando, should we open a mailing list for Masternode operators and have them sign up, so that when there's an update, a friendly reminder email will be sent to them. Hopefully this way we can get people update faster in the future? What do you guys think?

tungfa, fernando, should we open a mailing list for Masternode operators and have them sign up, so that when there's an update, a friendly reminder email will be sent to them. Hopefully this way we can get people update faster in the future? What do you guys think?

fernando is busy with some personal stuff in the moment,
i keep him posted via email what is happening here
and i try to take over a bit (to keep the DRK Ship rolling)

I am happy to start a list
(am not sure if it is really needed as we are pretty good in keeping everybody updated)
I will start a post in General !
(lets see who signs up)
https://darkcointalk.org/forums/general-discussion.2/create-thread

I am happy to start a list
(am not sure if it is really needed as we are pretty good in keeping everybody updated)
I will start a post in General !
(lets see who signs up)
https://darkcointalk.org/forums/general-discussion.2/create-thread
Hey, thanks! :) I think what we just talked about in IRC.. that there's always a group of MN operators who don't care about updates... My thinking is they're probably busy working, too busy to know what's going on in Dark world, but if there's a popup from their inbox, that might help them to know their MNs need their attention.. :)

We can only try
All social Media is on it + DCT and BCT
:wink:

crowning, I have another idea: I'm sure all MN operators would check on your site and elbereth's site to see if their MNs show up... Maybe you guys can put up a big banner on your sites and tell them to update? :)

crowning, I have another idea: I'm sure all MN operators would check on your site and elbereth's site to see if their MNs show up... Maybe you guys can put up a big banner on your sites and tell them to update? :)

Honestly
i think we are doing all we can.

They see that 11.0.13 is out and the ONE.
the last 20% need (a kick) with enforcements !
:wink:

crowning and elberth
if you wanna do a banner, please feel free to use the images above (or parts of it/ chop it up in PS)

Back