• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Darkcoin Foundation Is Open for Business

hey moli
i just moved in
there is still space !
:wink:

PS: it would be so cool if actually all Foundation members had the same address !
Speaking of Anonymity
:smile:
No please. We don't have to check the information provided, but if everyone has the same one it would obvious that it is fake and we should act or risk losing the tax exemption!!!

It would be fun, though :smile:

No please. We don't have to check the information provided, but if everyone has the same one it would obvious that it is fake and we should act or risk losing the tax exemption!!!

It would be fun, though :smile:

Good thinking !
Sorry moli you can NOT move in anymore ..... :sad:

hey moli
i just moved in
there is still space !
:wink:

PS: it would be so cool if actually all Foundation members had the same address !
Speaking of Anonymity
:smile:
Cool! I'm glad you got to move to that address. Now we know you're gonna get Darkcoin to make the headline news on The Moscow Times soon, right? I'm waiting!!!!! :grin:

Cool! I'm glad you got to move to that address. Now we know you're gonna get Darkcoin to make the headline news on The Moscow Times soon, right? I'm waiting!!!!! :grin:

hahaaaa good thinking polli
I have the eastern block on board for that department !! they are a super active bunch ....>

The forum for the foundation is already set up:
https://darkcointalk.org/categories/the-darkcoin-foundation.78/

We've finally decided to allow everyone to post, so non members can also discuss and we can convince them to join :)

We've also created a ribbon to recognize the foundation members. You can see it in my profile next to this post. There is a post in the 'Internal Operations' subforum (https://darkcointalk.org/threads/welcome-to-the-foundations-forum.3178/) explaining how you can get yours. It is also published in the foundation's blog (https://www.darkcoinfoundation.org/blog/). This was not announced before people joined, so we prefer to make you all ask for it in case someone prefers not to have it and keep his/her membership not known.

Hey, fernando, how long does it take to process the payment? My account at the Foundation displays this message for ages ("ages" in ADD time :sad:): Order #278 was placed on December 7, 2014 and is currently processing."

Did I do something wrong? I usually do :)

My transaction:
Date: 12/6/2014 16:37
To: Darkcoin Foundation XoGCoUZfR5MbQj2i4Jei9fSuGFSCG7P5Uh

Hey, fernando, how long does it take to process the payment? My account at the Foundation displays this message for ages ("ages" in ADD time :sad:): Order #278 was placed on December 7, 2014 and is currently processing."

Did I do something wrong? I usually do :)

My transaction:
Date: 12/6/2014 16:37
To: Darkcoin Foundation XoGCoUZfR5MbQj2i4Jei9fSuGFSCG7P5Uh
That is definitely not normal. I'm not in front of a computer now and can't check, but I will be in a couple hours and report back. Thanks for the heads up.

OK, thanks.

I feel like a kid on a playground but not yet allowed to play :rolleyes:
I've checked everything at it is fine, your payment was received when you did it and your subscription is active since then. I've checked other orders and I've just discovered that the order status is always 'Processing' while the subscription is active. It only is 'Completed' when everything is finished/delivered. We did dozens of test purchases and I had not realized this was what it showed to the members :oops:

Thank you :smile: :smile: :smile:

I am getting a bit greedy so I joined the group and would like to have the banner "Darkcoin Foundation Member" as well :wink:!

happy-animated-gif-3.gif

Not too sure if I did the right thing to get the Darkcoin Foundation Member mention… I'll check back a bit later, it looks really cool!

Not too sure if I did the right thing to get the Darkcoin Foundation Member mention… I'll check back a bit later, it looks really cool!
You did it right, but I have to process them manually and I've been offline for a few hours. You got it now :)

Back