• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Community could help me run the Half Marathon of Argentina through campaign donations?

hey guys
this reminds me of Raganius and his tennis tournament
I think thinks like this work , on a grassroots scale , dash logo on shirt , people will ask him 'what is that' , 'who sponsored you' and so on ... the logo will pop up in some local papers and whoever along the route of that marathon is into crypto will definately be impressed (Dash logo running by)
we would use any pics or whatever in out social media outlets .

this would not be a "huge" international PR run obviously , and that is fine in my opinion, grassroots works great for this

it comes down to Mateus to document as good as he can , GoPro might be a bit too much (who will watch a bumpy 3 hour run) but good photos , a written story , personal writing , and some documentation for supporters would do the trick , same as Raganius did with his tennis tournament , ... as long as you send us pics , videos , written story ... we can build PR around it

as said before , it comes down to $$ and the amount + the budgets are filling up fast ,
I am all for it and think it is a great idea !
(as long as not too expensive)

I do this written document. With history, photos, purpose, objectives, and how can I disclose the Dash and train and run with the shirt.

Where do I send the document after you're done?
As for the cost, it would be $ 400.00, which is enough to pay my ticket. Ask for the total amount more expensive, and if I get the ticket, the rest can afford to own resources.

hey guys
this reminds me of Raganius and his tennis tournament
I think thinks like this work , on a grassroots scale , dash logo on shirt , people will ask him 'what is that' , 'who sponsored you' and so on ... the logo will pop up in some local papers and whoever along the route of that marathon is into crypto will definately be impressed (Dash logo running by)
we would use any pics or whatever in out social media outlets .

this would not be a "huge" international PR run obviously , and that is fine in my opinion, grassroots works great for this

it comes down to Mateus to document as good as he can , GoPro might be a bit too much (who will watch a bumpy 3 hour run) but good photos , a written story , personal writing , and some documentation for supporters would do the trick , same as Raganius did with his tennis tournament , ... as long as you send us pics , videos , written story ... we can build PR around it

as said before , it comes down to $$ and the amount + the budgets are filling up fast ,
I am all for it and think it is a great idea !
(as long as not too expensive)

I do this written document. With history, photos, purpose, objectives, and how can I disclose the Dash and train and run with the shirt.

As for the cost, it would be $ 400.00, which is enough to pay my ticket. Ask for the total amount more expensive, and if I get the ticket, the rest can afford to own resources.

i do not wanna put a number on it, you know best what you can afford and what Dash could/should cover

whatever documentation you have feel free to send it to me + start your own thread (and i share it from there)
happy running :wink:

Proposal

Collaborate with the participation of Brazilian athlete Matheus Moura for the Half Marathon Buenos Aires (Argentina) 2017.

Benefits the athlete can offer to the community Dash:

- Running every race using a custom shirt Dash from the date that the funds are available, in addition to running his own half marathon in Argentina with the shirt. (Example: If resources are made available in September 2016, the athlete commits to run every race to part with the shirt until September 2017). The athlete participates in races every month.

- Shoot the daily workouts and post on social network Instagram, with the logo of the Dash and several hashtags involving the Dash community. Currently the athlete possesses 2000 followers on Instagram, but that number increases according to the number of pictures of drills and tests that are available on the network.

- Often Post on Instagram photo of Dash's logo with a text explaining what the Dash inducing people to pay and receive their payments Dash.

- Special thanks to Dash community in case of interviews and appearing in the local press.

Note: All benefits listed above are not restricted to only the date of the race in Argentina. Advertising will start to happen from the date on which the resources are available.

Professional Athlete goal:

Perform Half Marathon in a time of less than two hours, entering the category sub 2.

Cost:

Passage round trip: $ 400.00

Registration for the race: 70.00 Dollars.

Total: 470.00 Dollars.

The making of the shirt and the hosting will be for athlete's account. Before fabricate the shirt, the athlete will ask opinions about art in Dash Talk community.

i do not wanna put a number on it, you know best what you can afford and what Dash could/should cover

whatever documentation you have feel free to send it to me + start your own thread (and i share it from there)
happy running :wink:

Hello!
I posted the proposal here. Do you want me to send you her email?

hey man
good proposal :wink:
"her email" sorry I do not understand :what: ?

wants to send you by mail this proposal? Or just post is enough to analyze?
I miss the English because I use google translator to communicate in English. I understand only Portuguese. So sorry for the mistakes in writing!

wants to send you by mail this proposal? Or just post is enough to analyze?
I miss the English because I use google translator to communicate in English. I understand only Portuguese. So sorry for the mistakes in writing!

tx man
no need, over here is fine for discussions

What they suggest? I created a BTC portfolio to ask for contributions?
I am afraid to ask because in dash prefer online wallet ... and I know we have not onine portfolio Dash. Or have we?

Back