• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Send proposal from Personal or Brand account?

I should post a proposal from a

• Total voters

MaverickKuhn

Hey DashNation,

I'm new to the forums and love the ecosystem so far. This DAO environment can be an amazing model for all companies in the future.
I plan on posting a proposal soon for a project I've been working on with my colleagues for quite some time now that can do great thing for this space and DASH. I was wondering if you think it's best that I post from my personal account to show more face or from a branded account to give the proposal a more cohesive feel?

This may seem trivial but I want to make sure to be as trustworthy and transparent as possible in this community.

Thanks!

To elaborate on me a bit, I'm a Brown Undergraduate taking time off to work on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain adoption. Currently living in Berkeley, CA.

Your question is very good.

We at AgroCogntive created an account on behalf of the project initially and post a preproposal, however in the daily interaction in the forum we felt that it was better to express opinions from as a person and not as a brand. Then the @AgroCognitive account is with very little interaction but the rest of the team does. My recommendation equal to @Nathaniel Luz using the option you want but build a reputation with it.
Regards

Hey DashNation,

I'm new to the forums and love the ecosystem so far. This DAO environment can be an amazing model for all companies in the future.
I plan on posting a proposal soon for a project I've been working on with my colleagues for quite some time now that can do great thing for this space and DASH. I was wondering if you think it's best that I post from my personal account to show more face or from a branded account to give the proposal a more cohesive feel?

This may seem trivial but I want to make sure to be as trustworthy and transparent as possible in this community.

Thanks!
This is a very pertinent question. I'm not too sure which road you decided to take on this issue, but my thoughts would be for you to post a proposal from your company account but make comments around here in your individual capacity. Maybe @DashNexus, in the system that they are developing, could enable a user to extend their credibility to their company when they link their account to their company.

Back