• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Receive & send tips in Dash ― Tipmedash.com

That was way faster than what I anticipated, it feels almost like an automated answer :LOL:
Thanks Monotoko (y)

No worries! I was online at the time and scanning through recents to ban spammers and saw you ;)

Since my proposal got rejected I will no longer continue with the development or hosting of this project.

Since my proposal got rejected I will no longer continue with the development or hosting of this project.
Yes...shut down your service, this is the correct thing to do.

But on the other hand, help us reveal the government agents that are hiding behind the crowdnodes, those filthy agents who always vote against anything may help the Dash community to succeed.

I invite you to join the mnowatch community, and help us create a crowdnodewatch application.

Thanks for the offer @vazaki3 but I will no longer be involved in any Dash related project. I have other personal projects pending.
I honestly don't believe in Dash anymore. I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like a dying coin/community.

Thanks for the offer @vazaki3 but I will no longer be involved in any Dash related project. I have other personal projects pending.
I honestly don't believe in Dash anymore. I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like a dying coin/community.

Dash is certainly a dying coin/community. I agree with you.

But on the other hand, there is no cryptocurrency community that is not a dying one. All of them are dying, with different dying speeds.

So the dying speed is that matters, and I am still here to reduce that speed.

Last edited:
To everyone: this is an open source project, don't hesitate in using it in case you feel like it. Just remember to give credits in case you do so.

You make my point entirely. Your only reason for entertaining this idea was some hope the dash treasury would support you, like a real world tax paid government worker never actually depending on private needs.

In the non-treasury projects with no tax at all, people are contributing to open source software. Proof that dash incentives are screwed; attracting misfits that never actually want to work for dash simply because it's great.

"If X is getting paid over there [points finger] then why I should work for nothing?"

"If X is getting paid over there [points finger] then why I should work for nothing?"

This is something I see a lot of in Dash and frankly it is a major drawback of the DAO. I wish people just developed their own things because they love to do it, they are interested in the coin and supporting the network, there are a few that do this, like myself and Demo and Kodaxx and others I failed to mention, but also far too many people see a faucet and immediately assume everyone is getting paid and they must get paid or do nothing.

I don't have good solutions to this, one is to restrict the DAO to DCG funding only, since we absolutely must keep the core team independent of funding from the big banks and other conflicted interests, look at how corrupt BlockStream is for example. Any other ideas?

You make my point entirely. Your only reason for entertaining this idea was some hope the dash treasury would support you, like a real world tax paid government worker never actually depending on private needs.

In the non-treasury projects with no tax at all, people are contributing to open source software. Proof that dash incentives are screwed; attracting misfits that never actually want to work for dash simply because it's great.

Not accurate, but if that is what you want to believe thats is fine with me. Things are much more complex than your 2 dimensional view. I don't need or want to explain myself. Why would I ? I will just debate in regards to something I'm clear about and don't need to make others agree with. Keep dreaming in the world of assumptions.

This is something I see a lot of in Dash and frankly it is a major drawback of the DAO. I wish people just developed their own things because they love to do it, they are interested in the coin and supporting the network, there are a few that do this, like myself and Demo and Kodaxx and others I failed to mention, but also far too many people see a faucet and immediately assume everyone is getting paid and they must get paid or do nothing.

I don't have good solutions to this, one is to restrict the DAO to DCG funding only, since we absolutely must keep the core team independent of funding from the big banks and other conflicted interests, look at how corrupt BlockStream is for example. Any other ideas?
Frankly this pisses me off. You are just taking into consideration Dash side. What about the hundreds of hours I invested in this project ? Not to mention all the costs I had. I received NOTHING back from Dash.

I'm not going to lie, I'm in a point in my life that I need money. Most people need it, and in my success as a developer I'm in a sweet spot also a critical one were I need to choose in what projects I invest my time, and also be careful about it, because the time I have now is not much and will probably become less in the future. I'm considering multiple factors not just one.

The proposal been rejected it is not just about the money, is about feeling support from the comunity and a green flag to persue it. I'm not going to do a thing if I don't feel the community Dash by my side.

This is my last post. Don't want to engage in any more unnecessary drama. But please don't create logic from context you don't have enough information about. It is just lame.

Frankly this pisses me off. You are just taking into consideration Dash side. What about the hundreds of hours I invested in this project ? Not to mention all the costs I had. I received NOTHING back from Dash.

I'm not going to lie, I'm in a point in my life that I need money. Most people need it, and in my success as a developer I'm in a sweet spot also a critical one were I need to choose in what projects I invest my time, and also be careful about it, because the time I have now is not much and will probably become less in the future. I'm considering multiple factors not just one.

The proposal been rejected it is not just about the money, is about feeling support from the comunity and a green flag to persue it. I'm not going to do a thing if I don't feel the community Dash by my side.

This is my last post. Don't want to engage in any more unnecessary drama. But please don't create logic from context you don't have enough information about. It is just lame.

To be frank, the proposal did not lose by much, and you posted the wrong ask, voters were confused by the 1 Dash ask, and that is why it failed, not because the community doesn't value the work.

As it was posted on Dash Central, it looked like a decision proposal, those are tough to get passed, and you confused voters when you said to select from 3 options, I took it to mean that Yes was Option 1, No was Option 2, and Abstain was Option 3. Don't blame this on the Dash network.

Not accurate, but if that is what you want to believe thats is fine with me. Things are much more complex than your 2 dimensional view. I don't need or want to explain myself. Why would I ? I will just debate in regards to something I'm clear about and don't need to make others agree with. Keep dreaming in the world of assumptions.
Or perhaps I had already calculated your need to pay bills. I do not hold this against you at all. I'm not attacking you. I was hoping you would be motivated to do what you love to do and find a sustainable way to operate it independent of the dash treasury, that's all. But I apologize if you found my response too harsh. Good luck in all you do.

Back