• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC5 Launch (MANDATORY UPDATE)

Evan so if I understand it good, the enforcment of masternode payments are ON and there is no more need to informe bad actors (pools) to update because when they will find a block it will be rejected right?
No, enforcement will happen when 90% of the network updates or in 3 weeks if that has not happened by then.

Screenshot-09222014-101535-AM.png

What's with the white box?
That is test denom button, which Evan forgot remove before release.

Ed, this might just be me but some of my masternodes are starting fine, running for a while and then xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;0 in the masternode list. In fact, my masternodes are disappearing one by one.

EDIT: 4/7 have gone inactive now.

Ed, this might just be me but some of my masternodes are starting fine, running for a while and then xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;0 in the masternode list. In fact, my masternodes are disappearing one by one.

EDIT: 4/7 have gone inactive now.
It takes some time for the masternode network to stabilise - i would not be concerned before tomorrow.

Sounds good to me. Thanks Flare. Thats what gut feeling said...but you know I like to see things perfectly :)

Just a cosmetic...

Darksend section moves up and down when the 3rd line appears (Immature:..) in the Wallet section.
Maybe it'll be good if it has a fixed position..

And if it is possible, it would be nice to equal the distance between the lines..

#./darkcoind -datadir=data masternode list
{
}

# ./darkcoind -datadir=data masternode start
not capable masternode

running on 13.14 any suggestions?

eduffield flare
Looks like "enforce_masternode_payments" is gone in getblocktemplate of 101314

Code:
user@sv3:~> darkcoind getinfo

{
    "version" : 101314,