• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Development and Path Going Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not believe a single word Terzo says. It really looks like he is mental unstable. Ignore button is a bless.

Maybe You are right . But its good to know that RC4 is coming soon . I've heard that Evan is working 16 hours a day .

Apparently The time frame for RC4 is late July. So be prepared for 20 days of pain !

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW eltito posted on bitcointalk that detailed info should be available in 10 - 12 days...
I would expect the market to react very strongly once details are announced, especially details of the new anonymity solution. But I could be wrong--it's happened before! lol

Apparently The time frame for RC4 is late July. So be prepared for 20 days of pain !
No pain, no gain.
Thanks to the work of people llke yidakee , who is contacting all bad actors and convincing some to update, the unpaid blocks are down to 43%. Price is down, but it will go up eventually, stop looking at it every minute.

Best advice out there tbh. If you plan to hold through to RC4 no matter what, just stop reading the graphs. Your stress levels will go down dramatically :)
Hi linedash, that's it exactly. Will expect 0.02+ after RC4... this always used to work during releases :)

Hi linedash, that's it exactly. Will expect 0.02+ after RC4... this always used to work during releases :)

I want to buy more but I lack the funds! All the bot action with the buying and selling (mainly very small qty to keep the price looking low) is a bullish sign to me, not to mention the fundamentals. I mates think I'm crazy, investing 'real' money into 'online money', time will tell.

I want to buy more but I lack the funds! All the bot action with the buying and selling (mainly very small qty to keep the price looking low) is a bullish sign to me, not to mention the fundamentals. I mates think I'm crazy, investing 'real' money into 'online money', time will tell.
Your friends are probably right ... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, what? 10.11.6 ? I thought it was only stable version? Dumb question, but is it recommended for up and running MN's?
No need, masternodes are working with any version after x.11.4 - I'm not going to update 25 masternodes for some bugfix release anyways.

No need, masternodes are working with any version after x.11.4 - I'm not going to update 25 masternodes for some bugfix release anyways.

yidakee: vertoe is right, no need to update a running masternode version x.11.4+ - the last two releases (x.11.5 and x.11.6) were only bugfix releases - no new functionality.

- x.11.5: fixes banning behaviour
- x.11.6: fixes initial wallet sync problem

Nothing to care about for you at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back