• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Dash Electrum support and development

Will you fund this? Please, only MNO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI, I am currently seeing three: drk.p2pay.com, electrum.dash.siampm.com, and electrum.leblancnet.us. Perhaps when you get a chance, you might post a list of known servers.

Yes, this is the current list of working servers. Originally I had an idea to incentivise somehow server creation and support, but at the moment this is not possible due to budget reasons.

Not sure where to post this. I have been burned a lot in the Crypto area over the last 2 years and chose the Electrum wallet to store my 1 bitcoin after losing everything else to scams and hackers. Oddly the wallet disappeared from my laptop... perhaps it got formatted. Anyhow I was hopeful to be able to reinstall the wallet and enter a 12 word seed. However I can't seem to be able to click 'next' after doing so. Perhaps someone has some instructions I can follow. Any help would be much appreciated.

hello,
I'm trying to get connected to testnet with electrum-dash but for any reason when I send from faucet to my electrum wallet, the balance is never updated remaining always in 0

these are the steps (on linux mint 19):
1. initializing daemon:
electrum-dash daemon --testnet start

previously of course, I created a default_wallet
2. open the wallet
electrum-dash daemon --testnet -w default_wallet load_wallet

3. get addresses
$ electrum-dash --testnet listaddresses

I can see the addresses on my wallet

4. go the faucet and tDASH
using the public testnet address to receive
yXGDWth6m4sqbi3bFQxwW1TY9Lmjv1ciYD
actually the faucet not shows any txID to check in a blockexplorer so I can check if the funds were send it.

5. get balance in the wallet
electrum-dash --testnet getbalance

{
"confirmed": "0"
}

can somebody tell me if right now the testnet is fully operative? should I to consider something I'm doing wrong?

regards
AR

Hello @AntonioR
I am trying the same thing to help you out. I am using Dash Electrum on windows in GUI mode. Here you can see what I get:

upload_2019-2-26_17-12-59.png

upload_2019-2-26_17-14-9.png

upload_2019-2-26_17-14-26.png

upload_2019-2-26_17-15-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-26_17-14-43.png
    upload_2019-2-26_17-14-43.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 141
I noticed that the faucet takes donations in tDash, so I decided to send 233 tDash back to the faucet! It was not able to estimate fees, so here is how I did it:
upload_2019-2-26_17-23-6.png

upload_2019-2-26_17-23-43.png

The Dash Electrum wallet is fantastic. It is really easy to understand.

I noticed that the faucet takes donations in tDash, so I decided to send 233 tDash back to the faucet! It was not able to estimate fees, so here is how I did it:

The Dash Electrum wallet is fantastic. It is really easy to understand.

Hi @ec1warc1
thanks so much!
i really know the steps are very easy and should work. I think my IP is banned for some reason this could be my problem.

Anyway, again, thank you for your help.
AR

Hi @ec1warc1
I just checked right now, in fact i get connected to the mainnet:
Screenshot at 2019-03-05 21-28-33.png

just can not get connected to the testnet. see the wallet with the net offline (deafault servers: dasht.random.re:54002, dword.ga:51002) may be I should try with others servers, could you check which one are available in your wallet config?, please let me know.
Screenshot at 2019-03-05 21-30-35.png

AR

I'll try to bring back our testnet electrum server later this week. Meanwhile try dword.ga again

Back