• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Problems to import Dash from paper wallet to Exodus (encrypted)

Unknown User

Hello together,

I am not a native english speaker, so please don not wonder if there are some grammatical errors in my post.

So, I bought some Dash before some weeks and stored them at a paper wallet which I had created with paper.dash.org. I had also encrypted the paper wallet with a password.

Now I tried to decrypt the private key to import Dash to my Exodus wallet. It is not the first time that I decrypt a private key, so I am reasonably sure that I make no misstake at the decryption, but after the decryption I can't import Dash at the Exodus wallet.

When I insert the encrypted private key and the password to paper.dash.org I get the needed information to import Dash to Exodus.

When I use the "private key WIF" at Exodus I get the response "Error - Cannot read property "length" of undefined".

When I use "Private Key WIF Compressed" I get the response "Error - There is nothing to move from ....". I checked the Dash adress with a Dash Explorer, which shows me that the Dash are still at the wallet (or at the adress).

So, I tried also to use the other details after decryption (Private Key Hexadecimal, Private Key Base64, Private Key BIP38 an so on...), but I get always an error message.

Does someone here has the same probleme or does someone know how I can solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Back