• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Earlier in this thread you were considering going through escrow. Why hasn't this been followed through?

Hard to do escrow when the payment address is already in the network and the proposer has the private key.

Earlier in this thread you were considering going through escrow. Why hasn't this been followed through?

I was talking with @babygiraffe extensively about it, however he suggested to do it directly due to a massive time delay afterwards. He suggested, should it not get approved, we could do the escrow afterwards. We wanted to have the card live earlier rather than later.

I don't see a way to deposit ETH. I'd order a plastic.

And, looking forward to participate in tap & pay beta testing :)

I don't see a way to deposit ETH. I'd order a plastic.

And, looking forward to participate in tap & pay beta testing :)

We are working on ETH and DASH. We are out of cards right now actually, so also working with Mastercard on a new batch (and maybe a new design for Dash ;-)

ok if i understand , i will still spend crpyto in fiat right but using the card , instead , or would i spend in crpyto itself

there are both pros and cons for both

crpyto- crpyot no kyc shit , not much coverage

crpyto -crypto kyc shit

This all seems to have gone a bit quiet...

I'm still waiting for my physical card, and now the app on my phone doesn't seem to open.

Anyone else know what's going on?

From email:
Dear Beta Users,

You received a system downtime notice from us last week. Here is an update. The update we are initiating in our system is going good. We have just received regulatory clearance to re-activate our Singapore based users’ payment capabilities to test out the system.

For our non Singapore based users, we are looking forward to being back online as soon as our card issuers finish their regulatory and AML checks. We’re not sure about the exact time but this is scheduled for two weeks at the moment.

We will update you again as we see more progress moving into next week.
Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Other Updates:

- Ethereum: We have made awesome progress with Ethereum and ERC20 tokens and are starting to test payments next week followed by launching this to our beta testers.

- Dash: We are finishing the integration in the next 3 weeks and should be able to test it internally before opening it to our beta testers.

Best Regards,
TenX Team

Thanks..

What was the date of the email?

They made a big deal out of being ready by mid April...

Are they now saying its going to be another 2 weeks at least?

I thought the funding provided by Dash was to make things happen quickly.

I hope I'm wrong, but I sense a bit of strangeness going on with these guys. They've received the 300 Dash funding and now suddenly they're coming out with statements like "we are looking forward to being back online as soon as our card issuers finish their regulatory and AML checks. We’re not sure about the exact time but this is scheduled for two weeks at the moment."

Sounds a bit uncertain doesn't it. I thought they had everything all lined up and ready to go...

Now there is an open ended delay due to regulatory issues??

I hope I'm wrong, but I sense a bit of strangeness going on with these guys. They've received the 300 Dash funding and now suddenly they're coming out with statements like "we are looking forward to being back online as soon as our card issuers finish their regulatory and AML checks. We’re not sure about the exact time but this is scheduled for two weeks at the moment."

Sounds a bit uncertain doesn't it. I thought they had everything all lined up and ready to go...

Now there is an open ended delay due to regulatory issues??

Your card should arrive and also the app should open. If you really have tech issues, please send an e-mail to [email protected] We are working on the DASH integration this very moment and since Ethereum has to go live as well, as we were paid by an investor for that, we are full on. The e-mail you are referring to went out an e-mail ago. Everything should be on time.

Back