• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
There you go people, his masternodes are nothing to do with this, apparently. You don't seem to understand that your evasiveness is fuelling suspicion.

LOL - you are so cute...

Identity_027ebc_463168.jpg

And since that is all you do, I'll leave you alone until a serious question pops up :)

And since that is all you do, I'll leave you alone until a serious question pops up :)

And I'll keep on your case until I get to the bottom of this. You either own masternodes and therefore have the means to fund this yourself, or you don't own the masternodes, therefore you can't make assurances that the service will remain functional.

@Dr. Julian Hosp You wasn't forthcoming about your past and you've been evasive regarding the masternodes you have (or don't). I'd say your integrity is in far more doubt than mine.

Last edited:
And I'll keep on your case until I get to the bottom of this. You either own masternodes and therefore have the means to fund this yourself, or you don't own the masternodes, therefore you can't make assurances that the service will remain functional.
The service doesn't need a masternode to be functional, it just needs a normal node. I know you have real concerns, but you are truly behaving like a troll.

The service doesn't need a masternode to be functional, it just needs a normal node. I know you have real concerns, but you are truly behaving like a troll.

Someone had asked him some questions and he took it upon himself to say he had some masternodes, I didn't just invent it or put words in his mouth. If he hasn't got masternodes then fine, he's had plenty of opportunity to clear things up but he didn't. Why does it matter? - because imo, sitting on lots of money but deciding to use someone elses money to add value to his own business doesn't instill confidence.

Honestly, I've analyzed many websites and I must say, this one has done it properly. Having a white paper is a plus too. Looking into it, I would say that it appears to be a strong company with clear vision. I would vote for this if I had a masternode......just saying.

So, Dr. Julian Hosp why your website has only android app? No web access to wallet, no ios app? I would like to try it, and maybe order a card but I don't have any android phones.

So, Dr. Julian Hosp why your website has only android app? No web access to wallet, no ios app? I would like to try it, and maybe order a card but I don't have any android phones.

Hey @Dima WebApp and iOS will be ready in 6-8 weeks. One of the reasons we raised money traditionally was to offer this. I have an iphone too, so trust me when I say WE WANT IT BAD :)

I would definitely vote YES for this proposal if I had a Masternode.

Why?

Because I would actually use their product. And I think a lot of people would use their product.

I can see a big gap starting to bridge between established debit point of sale infrastructure and crypto currency - and Dash needs to be at the forefront of this connection.

If the card Julian is proposing can integrate Dash with millions of Visa merchants and ATMS globally at low conversion fees, we need to go for this.

The market is massive for globally accepted credit/debit cards, especially in developing countries. Plus having a card makes holding and using Dash 10x easier for the average person.

In terms of due diligence, I have not dug that deeply, but from reading other people's posts, it sounds like they have a functioning product that is working with Bitcoin. And it can be integrated with Dash relatively quickly so we are not committing to a long term agreement.

We also have a surplus of Dash in the Treasury right now that won't necessarily be there six months from now.

It could also create a double whammy network effect if we run this program simultaneously with Charlie Shrem's project. There could be some synergy there or at least we will gain good knowledge of how these integrations will work.

We may as well take a chance on this.

I vote yes.

Not sure if this has been properly verified - but can you please provide some form of identification of yourself on your website/twitter etc to prove you are actually who you are.

i..e put something on your website to say you have submitted this proposal to the network.

We should not be voting yes until properly vetted.

Thank you for your question. As mentioned in a comment above, we leave the crypto in crypto. So if you deposit crypto (e.g. 1 Dash), you will have Dash in our TenX wallet. Assume you go to any store in the world, it can be in Finland or anywhere else and you use your TenX card, then in THIS VERY MOMENT the best available exchange rate is used to spend your Dash in fiat.

Does that make sense?
Perfect sense although you say there's no 3rd party like payza, TenX would essentially be a 3rd party, but without visa/Mastercard it's going to be worse than holding a AmEX or Switch card right? Very few payment teminals and atms will accept them? In the UK at least.

The other risk factor is the card is not a 'Dashpay Card' TenX supports other cryptocurrency right? And I'm guessing will intend to expand in the future, why should Dash be the only cryptocurrency that pays directly for the service?

Personally I would invest in this but I don't think it will benefit dash for usability. Have you applied at Bnktothefuture.com ? It seems better pitched to the wider crypto community, unless its rebranded exclusively for dash and the dash app to be released and is then a feature of that but that would require acquisition from evolution.

Perfect sense although you say there's no 3rd party like payza, TenX would essentially be a 3rd party, but without visa/Mastercard it's going to be worse than holding a AmEX or Switch card right? Very few payment teminals and atms will accept them? In the UK at least.

The other risk factor is the card is not a 'Dashpay Card' TenX supports other cryptocurrency right? And I'm guessing will intend to expand in the future, why should Dash be the only cryptocurrency that pays directly for the service?

Personally I would invest in this but I don't think it will benefit dash for usability. Have you applied at Bnktothefuture.com ? It seems better pitched to the wider crypto community, unless its rebranded exclusively for dash and the dash app to be released and is then a feature of that but that would require acquisition from evolution.

Hey @JTFerdinand , great questions.

What I mean with 3rd party provider, that we do not need someone like Payza to issue our cards. It is a very big risk if you rely on someone else for that. they set the rules, not you. Our card is accepted anywhere that Mastercard is accepted, which means 200 countries and over 20 million points of acceptance.

We are NOT looking into adding any other currencies for now. We also raised money to integrate Bitcoin and Ethereum. If we do not get the funding for DASH, we cannot integrate it for now - which would be a bummer.

Hope this helps you see the value-add through our zero-fee card.

Thanx for taking a look!

PS.: Our proposal is live: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/tenx-dash-debit-card

Back