• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If android tap&pay testing program is still open, I'd like to apply.

Will vote "yes" on the proposal, be it submitted.

Awesome, let me talk to our Tech team, what the exact status for more users is and I will definitely get back to you.
Thanx for your support.

I like this one a lot but have a few questions about the fee's.
So when you say 0% asset exchange fee does that mean from Dash to fiat?
Do you just go by the exact exchange price at the time of conversion and there is no mark up? Which exchange for BTC do you use?
Will you be integrating Instantsend?
Thanks

I like this one a lot but have a few questions about the fee's.
So when you say 0% asset exchange fee does that mean from Dash to fiat?
Do you just go by the exact exchange price at the time of conversion and there is no mark up? Which exchange for BTC do you use?
Will you be integrating Instantsend?
Thanks

Thanx for your questions.
Dash to fiat, correctly.
We use Polo.
Instantsend will get integrated.

Who's that?

I assume you ask for their names and not what Angels and VCs are, right?

As this was a seed round and our Series A will come up Q3, I am happy to give you some names, however understand that due to strategic and legal reasons this is NOT a complete list. It is not common practise to release names before Series A anyways.

John R.
Dennis J. (last name abbreviated)
D. Lee (first name abbreviated)
Andreas A. (last name abbreviated)

We are in the same office as this guy here in Singapore - yep, he also has our card!

Vitalik%20TenX.jpg

Now, let me ask you this: What is your clean name and who are you? :) If you are an accredited investor, feel free to contact me and I am happy to send you our company profile with our advisors and investor list.

I assume you ask for their names and not what Angels and VCs are, right?

As this was a seed round and our Series A will come up Q3, I am happy to give you some names, however understand that due to strategic and legal reasons this is NOT a complete list. It is not common practise to release names before Series A anyways.

John R.
Dennis J. (last name abbreviated)
D. Lee (first name abbreviated)
Andreas A. (last name abbreviated)

We are in the same office as this guy here in Singapore - yep, he also has our card!

Vitalik%20TenX.jpg

Now, let me ask you this: What is your clean name and who are you? :) If you are an accredited investor, feel free to contact me and I am happy to send you our company profile with our advisors and investor list.

Being:
  • you have $1M from investors, and
  • you own MNs, and
  • you are ready to be fully implemented within 3 weeks, and
  • bitcoin and ethereum didn't pay you for their integration, and
  • dash adds value to your product offering
  • then why you are asking for 300 dash?

Being:
  • you have $1M from investors, and
  • you own MNs, and
  • you are ready to be fully implemented within 3 weeks, and
  • bitcoin and ethereum didn't pay you for their integration, and
  • dash adds value to your product offering
  • then why you are asking for 300 dash?

Just because we have money, does not mean we do not treat it carefully. We actually have a clear roadmap on what we want to achieve. We will focus a lot on the integration of COMIT as this would allow being fully trustless between blockchains. So most of our focus would go that direction as it is the true long-term value proposition. Adding Dash or any of the other currencies is short- to mid-term, as with COMIT this would be automatic and is our long-term vision: To connect all the blockchain through an open-source protocol.

What's the limiting resource for us? Time.
Time for Dash can be bought with money and since we did not budget that in in the 1M, we would use the 300 Dash to hire 1 full time person for Dash, while not getting in the way of our other plans.

Let me ask you this:
You do not expect us to work for free right? The Dash fund is there to support great projects and I believe ours will bring excellent value to the community. We would not integrate Dash at this very moment without the 300 Dash, because we have to hire an additional developer to do this and as you can see in our value proposition, our main target is to offer EVERYTHING, even the debit card, decentralized. Therefore, this proposal is a WIN-WIN for the community and of course us. And this is what this fund is for, right?! If the community disagrees, then let us know, and you can use other not-working debit cards that charge high fees. So far, most of the others feel we would add great value and that is what we are here for.

Should you have any further questions on this, let me know otherwise I would love to focus on the actual product! :)

You had no problem working for free when it was BTC and ETH. Why should DASH pay a penalty that no one else did?

I think you are misunderstanding our intentions. We onboarded BTC and ETH only to have a prove of concept for COMIT, not necessarily to offer a debit card. This was just a by-product. If you feel Dash is being punished by us integrating a service now that we would otherwise not integrate until the end of the year, because our vision is to build a decentralized credit card payment platform, then we of course will not offer our service right now. Understand, that the original plan was NOT to offer Dash right now, rather in a year's time directly decentraliced through the COMIT routing protocol.

A company can do everything, just not at the same time. Our focus is to have everything ready on a decentralized basis by year end. We just thought you would be excited for us to hire an extra person and dedicate a few resources to this growing platform and have the best card out there.

Your call - that's why we have this preproposal. So far over 90% want the card, so we are optimistic!

I think you are misunderstanding our intentions. We onboarded BTC and ETH only to have a prove of concept for COMIT, not necessarily to offer a debit card. This was just a by-product. If you feel Dash is being punished by us integrating a service now that we would otherwise not integrate until the end of the year, because our vision is to build a decentralized credit card payment platform, then we of course will not offer our service right now. Understand, that the original plan was NOT to offer Dash right now, rather in a year's time directly decentraliced through the COMIT routing protocol.

A company can do everything, just not at the same time. Our focus is to have everything ready on a decentralized basis by year end. We just thought you would be excited for us to hire an extra person and dedicate a few resources to this growing platform and have the best card out there.

Your call - that's why we have this preproposal. So far over 90% want the card, so we are optimistic!

Okay good, you can conitinue your onboarding test with the number three cryptocurrency too.

Last edited:
Wow, that is something really awesome.
So if I got it right, anybody will have an ability to fund our debit card with crypto only and when we want to buy something it automatically is exchanged into whatever fiat currency we live in, is it correct?

So if I live in Ukraine, and our local currency here hryvnias, I won't have to worry about conversion Dash into USD/Euro and then into hryvnia. It will be just straight Dash into hryvnia, right?

And what about fees, how were you able to remove all of them? Just curious.

If I understand everything tight, this is something extraordinary and I already want to order this card :)

So far we have seen everything from 3 to 14 working days. I think it depends where exactly you live and how good the local post service it. We sent one card to the very north of Fortaleza which took 9 days. But we found out that the person really lived in the middle of nowhere. So I assume if you are in Sao Paulo or Rio, it is rather on the low end. From our end, we mail the card the same day we receive the order.

You are fast ... I requested the request to test here in brasil my card at around 2AM Brasilia and now in the morning I already have the number to track my card at the post office

I'm sorry but I'm calling you out. You're a kitesurfer that had supposedly retired by the age of 30. You like your little motivational talks and you like your MLM. Your latest get-rich-quick-scam is blockchain and you're such an incredibility accomplished person, I have no idea how you fit it all in. Not least because you're fast to grab other people's money without using your own. In short, you're a con artist:

https://www.amazon.com/Julian-Hosp/e/B00J580M9W
https://twitter.com/julianhosp
http://dab.25stories.org/
https://www.instagram.com/julianhosp/
http://julianhosp.com/home
https://www.amazon.com/Stories-woul...sp-20&linkId=6364ce1f4eefd4d4c36e5deba6a4802d

Back