• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. Let's just hope TenX deliver soon..... Not much more that can be thrashed out here now. Either they are, (or are not) going to deliver to us.

Julian has said enough on these forums for us to really shout out to the crypto world if he does not meet his obligation.

I'm sure Julian does not want that... and neither do we.

Thanks for your openness Julian, now PLEASE deliver that fucking card.

Thank you.

Yes. Let's just hope TenX deliver soon..... Not much more that can be thrashed out here now. Either they are, (or are not) going to deliver to us.

Julian has said enough on these forums for us to really shout out to the crypto world if he does not meet his obligation.

Thank you.

Patience is a virtue and always pays off, hang in there.. I'm sure the cards will be delivered shortly.... lwith big partnerships in the credit card world, things can be put on pause/delayed (especially) with Master card and they always tend to err on the side of caution hence this is one of the reasons they wanted to only start off with Singapore first.

Will the international customers that already have a (now inactive) physical card get new ones, or will the old ones be reactivated?

Thanks

As long as we have more than 1,000 DASH users interested (which I know there are), we can/will offer this at no extra charge with a DASH branding - we already have the designs - we wanted to keep that a bit of a surprise / making it up... So, don't want to spoil too much of the surprise right now. In the case of DigiX this is taken care of by them, we just provide the card, they do the design etc.

In order to have EVERY question about our TenX token sale answered and EVERY info cleared, we will do several webinars/broadcasts over the next days.

The first one will happen on June 11th and will be about:

TENX TOKEN SALE: Q&A ON WHITE PAPER, TOKEN AND DETAILS:

ENGLISH: June 11th at 9pm SGT = 3pm MUNICH = 9am NYT
https://app.webinarjam.net/register/29778/ec0f94d31b

GERMAN/DEUTSCH: 11. Juni 9:00 München Zeit am Morgen
https://app.webinarjam.net/register/29778/3e29d77d0e

We will have limited slots due to the bandwidth, so please get registered and see you all at the webinar!

On a side note: what ever happened to Charlie Shrem's card?

You worry about your thing, and you let Charlie worry about his thing. He set a more reasonable goal of (estimated) 3 months, which he may still meet. You set an (apparently) impossible goal of 3 weeks and failed.

Nevertheless, I look forward to having your card available in the US this year.

Thank you.

Could not agree more.

Deadlines are set.

Let's see what happens.

To be blunt, here's what you really should have done:
Fix Dash, get all countries onboard (in the case of USA, give a timeline, like Winter 2017), so that Dash users (except for USA) can order a physical card and begin using your services. After we have functionality, then you should have your token sale, not before.
This is just common business sense. Make the missed deadline good, have us on your side, then launch your token.
Doing it in the reverse order doesn't make sense.
I'm willing to overlook your missed deadline, but not the order that you choose to do things.

Why can't we get the virtual card in the meantime?

By Singaporean law, we are not allowed to sell anything we don't have in our hands. All cards, physical and virtual are activated in one batch so we have to wait for the physical cards to arrive. The timeline looks pretty clear right now: We get the cards this Thursday, we will do some final testing till Friday, send out the cards to the existing users who ordered a while ago and then activate the card orders virtually and physically beginning next week (so around in a week's time). I hope that wait is still ok. I promised everyone until the end of June, so we are well within that time frame.

Quick update:
1. New cards arrived. Doing some testing and we will probably let people order virtual and physical cards from Tuesday June 20th on. Virtual cards are working immediately of course, physical cards take around 3-10 days for shipping, depending where you live. You can order the cards on Tuesday simply from our TenX app.
2. We had a successful presale of our tokens and our tokensale will go live on June 24th (www.tenx.tech) Our developers have already integrated BTC, ETH, ERC20 and.... drumroll... DASH! So, to my knowledge we are the first to accept DASH (pls correct me if I am wrong).

Will shoot you an update in case anything changes but so far it looks all smooth.

PS.: Doing a FB Live on our FB Page right now in case you want to see our office & Q&A: www.facebook.com/tenxwallet

Quick update:
1. New cards arrived. Doing some testing and we will probably let people order virtual and physical cards from Tuesday June 20th on. Virtual cards are working immediately of course, physical cards take around 3-10 days for shipping, depending where you live. You can order the cards on Tuesday simply from our TenX app.
2. We had a successful presale of our tokens and our tokensale will go live on June 24th (www.tenx.tech) Our developers have already integrated BTC, ETH, ERC20 and.... drumroll... DASH! So, to my knowledge we are the first to accept DASH (pls correct me if I am wrong).

Will shoot you an update in case anything changes but so far it looks all smooth.

PS.: Doing a FB Live on our FB Page right now in case you want to see our office & Q&A: www.facebook.com/tenxwallet
This is super , cant wait to get my hands on the tenx card , a card that supports eth tokens and dash is awesome to say the least

Dear jullian

can you think of giving $10 worth of dash to all the users who sign up and $10 to those who refer their friends etc , make this a proposal on dash and we can fund you 500k per month easily

Cheers

Back