• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Maximum Ask Per Proposal

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
To provide further granularity and accountability of Proposal Owners. The maximum DAO payout per proposal will be limited to 20% of the treasury for any given cycle.

No other changes. Proposal Owners are free to submit multiple proposals, as they already do.

Note: DCG continues it's pattern of not engaging in other peoples pre-proposals on the official dash forum, they only seek engagement with their own proposals or those proposing alternative solutions to their own. To this end, DCG failed to engage with my previous pre-proposal and I expect the same to happen with this one.

Last edited:
Thank you for the calculation and yes, still quite a lot. Looking at the Dash Incubator 2023 Q1 proposal, it was 1000 dash, so they would have to submit two proposals, which is okay given the proposal fee is just 1 dash.

This doesn’t make sense. Open market doesn’t require such a strange rules and limitations.
This is very artificial “regulation” of an innovative system.

It makes no sense to those who try so fucking hard to derail the simplest of changes because it was not their idea.

Please, go ahead and explain what the fuck someone gets to lose for splitting their proposal over two parts? It doesn't even affect most people, only those making high value requests. Does it scare a PO shitless that a 1000 dash request (50000 USD) might be slashed by 82 dash because MNOs might finally get a choice?

Oh yeah, forgot, open market doesn't need procedures to protect stakeholders, says the person that justifies a thousand fucking pointless rules for AML/KYC.

The free market doesn't need any incentives for proposal updates or providing tools to granularize MNO voting. I mean, I am just not sure why we even need a proposal system because, you know, the FREE MARKET says someone can just ask for donations, and just think, no need to build a fucking treasury!

Wait, you might have a point there, no need for a treasury...
1818.png

Back