• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal : Educational program and book for children 7-14 years old (5000 books)

Should DASH participate in educational programs and do we need a book for children 7-14 years old?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Hey Guys! Are you kidding? Do you actually think we need spend money to fantom projects like this while Dash Community has demands in effective ones which can be estimated in Dash Wallets and a number of merchants accepting Dash.? No, I am sure you don’t. We have been discussing it for the latest several months! And here it is! This Proposal seems to demonstrate somewhat PR action being useless like a plane with Dash sticker!!!! This is wired!!!!! Don’t spend the Treasury for this!
Thanks for the comment. You know, this is a dispute of two views and two positions. Someone thinks about what is now, and someone thinks about what may happen in the future. It is unlikely that we will be able to get the right answer, everyone will stay at his opinion. But if you do not develop education, maybe in a year or two, when millions of people make wrong investments in cryptocurrencies once again and lose all their money, we will hear everywhere that cryptocurrency is a "bubble" that nobody should trust. Someone assured people that buying a cryptocurrency, doing nothing you will become rich. Our book and training are just about the cryptocurrency is the most fair and the most honest way of payment, without intermediaries, without commissions. And can people with this knowledge begin to perceive cryptocurrencies in different way?
In any case, thanks for your opinion.

I'm very sorry but i dont think Dash should fund these kind of proposal, it has no clear goal and there is no clear benefit in short or medium term. I think these proposal only worth it if Dash was bigger and a recognizable brand.

giving these fund to help refugee would be better, as it will give us more high ground and most refugee will need cryptocurrency to move their money.

Thank you for your opinion. It is very difficult to say that education or help to refugees will have a greater effect. Some people see it this way, others in different one. We ask community to find the path of development by voting and take any decision with understanding. This is just our opinion and it seems to us be right and logical. I know that banks in my country are constantly coming to school and conducting economic classes giving books to children and explaining what role it can play in the future. This seemed to me and my team the right alternative. We often hear (not from people who deal with cryptocurrencies), but from newspapers and TV that cryptocurrencies are a "bubble", that this is a deception, etc. What will become an alternative to this opinion? Only an educated person can make the right choice, but uneducated one will repeat as a spell - it's a bubble, it's a bubble, it's a bubble. Because it is easy for uneducated person to be assured of anything.

Hello! As an education student I say it is an excellent project, mainly because of the stage of development that you are approaching that stage is ideal to strengthen knowledge, but you should complement them with a practical phase since most children in this age are more interested in didactic activities that static activities.

Good luck! ;)

yea i know bank usually goes to the school and do that because they are bigger and a recognizable brand compared Dash.

Hello Ikeaman,

Printing Book is always the the most confortable way to learn a new topic. However, for the new generation you could mix, digital content and book.

I would be glad to help you if you need it, since in Venezuela I know a printing company (one of the biggest of Venezuela) that last week start accepting Dash as a payment method. They have already printed some content for Dash community for the Cripto-Latin Fest

Best Regards
Marco Canelon.

yea i know bank usually goes to the school and do that because they are bigger and a recognizable brand compared Dash.
Perhaps you are right. Then we will direct our efforts to form a powerful brand - DASH. And we will proceed to education in the next stages.

Hello Ikeaman,

Printing Book is always the the most confortable way to learn a new topic. However, for the new generation you could mix, digital content and book.

I would be glad to help you if you need it, since in Venezuela I know a printing company (one of the biggest of Venezuela) that last week start accepting Dash as a payment method. They have already printed some content for Dash community for the Cripto-Latin Fest

Best Regards
Marco Canelon.

Thank you, Marco. We will remember this.

hi @ikeaman, my name is Victor Molina from Dash Maracaibo team in Venezuela, i am reading some pre-proposals right now just to learn what is people doing for dash and what is dash doing to people, for me an educational book for children based on information like that seems pretty good for me, but do you have any video at least in English? :D not everybody here understands russian my friend, anyways, cheers dood.

hi @ikeaman, my name is Victor Molina from Dash Maracaibo team in Venezuela, i am reading some pre-proposals right now just to learn what is people doing for dash and what is dash doing to people, for me an educational book for children based on information like that seems pretty good for me, but do you have any video at least in English? :D not everybody here understands russian my friend, anyways, cheers dood.

Hey. I think you just did not include English subtitles in the video. Do this and much will become clearer.

Back