• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: "Do we need DASH conferences in the CIS?"

Do we need DASH conferences in the CIS?

• YES

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ikeaman

Hello, DASH-community!

I am Oleg Karimov, the co-founder of the Russian-language portal on cryptocurrencies and blockchain and the head of the «Territory of DASH» team.
Recently we started to visit conferences taking place in the CIS countries and represent DASH at these conferences. You can read the report on the conference in St. Petersburg at the dashforcenews and rucrypto - Russian version , English version , Spanish version ). We are going to a conference in Moscow, in March. I will be a speaker there, and the whole «Territory of DASH» team will work at the stand. We will represent DASH at Skolkovo Innovation Center in March and in Nizhny Novgorod in April.

Why am I telling all this? Have you noticed how conferences are often called?

Bitcoin and Blockchain Conference, Bitcoin Forum, Bitcoin Symposium, Bitcoin Congress, International Bitcoin Summit. Bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin...What the hell is going on? Bitcoin is everywhere. We are sick of it, so we suggest conducting CryptoForum by DASH.

The first one will be in Minsk, and then if it shows a positive result, it will be held in other large cities of the CIS countries and maybe around the world.

Our pre-budget proposal is described in the presentation and will be at the forum. We really hope that you will write your opinion in the comments. We want to understand if our direction is right? Should we take on this project or not? My personal view is yes, it's worth it!

We also appreciate the opinion of the DASH Core Team. Are they ready to participate in such event? May be Robert Wyensko is ready to take part in it?

Please watch the video and our presentation and express your opinion in the comments.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Excellent goal! I can confirm that even now Oleg's team managed to achieve results in this area that we did not have before - and plans are being made to expand this offline activity (covered by online medias).

I can only advise you not to force right at the start for large events, but to go to the goal organically, gradually increasing the scale of the events.

I think the experience of Dash in Venezuela can serve as a good example and a guide for you in this.

I, on my part, will continue to help you in your initiatives, no matter in what form the global community of Dash will agree to support you.

Excellent goal! I can confirm that even now Oleg's team managed to achieve results in this area that we did not have before - and plans are being made to expand this offline activity (covered by online medias).

I can only advise you not to force right at the start for large events, but to go to the goal organically, gradually increasing the scale of the events.

I think the experience of Dash in Venezuela can serve as a good example and a guide for you in this.

I, on my part, will continue to help you in your initiatives, no matter in what form the global community of Dash will agree to support you.
Thanks, Alex. I am sure that DASH already declares itself in Russia and in the CIS countries/

Alex, great news. Our partners, the company "Cryptocode" conducted mitapes before that, and now they plan two "warm-up" mitapas for DASH in April and May.

Loving the Idea, looking forward to vote on it!

Belarus is also not that far away from me, so I might be able to make it there. Do you have a time frame when you want to hold the conference in Minsk?

Loving the Idea, looking forward to vote on it!

Belarus is also not that far away from me, so I might be able to make it there. Do you have a time frame when you want to hold the conference in Minsk?

Thanks for the support. We will be glad to see you at our conference. Preliminarily the conference will be held in late May - early June

Hi @ikeaman !

Loving your proposal.

Seems very professional, congrats!

One question, do you on expanding beyond this event or is it a one time thing?

Count on my support from Venezuela.

Cheers!
Thank you. The Minsk conference is the first step in the framework of this proposal. For 2 months we have been working to popularize DASH in CIS countries https://www.dashcentral.org/p/territory-of-dash . And I think a great event (conference) will give an even better idea of Dash. If the results of the conference show that we are on the right direction, we are ready to organize a series of conferences in major CIS cities (Moscow, Kiev, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Yerevan, Astana, Baku).

Please let me know date, time and location as I would be keen to contribute and assist in person. I am planning to be in the area around June-Nov including Armenia, Georgia, Kiev and Russia.
Preliminary 7-8 June, Minsk, Belarus. After the conclusion of the lease agreement with the venue, we will report the exact date, time and place

Back