This is a excellent idea, keep going.
Venezuela to the Moon!
This is a excellent idea, keep going.
Dear @Ezio Rojas ,
thank you very much for applying for my Proposal Fee Lending.
I'm interested but I have two questions:
Best Regards from Germany
- In your PDF on Page 11, Topic 10 you are stating:
"Our budget will be managed with ESCROW[...]"
Who is the Escrow?
- Maybe I've over read it, but it seems like you want to get the full funding for two months with one proposal. DASH Venezuela is putting a proposal up every month for the MNOs evalutation. Why are you doing it differently?
Dear @AnCapitol, it is an honor for us that you have read our pre-proposal and that you are interested in it.
Regarding to your questions:
1. We are currently considering using the services of GreenCandle Escrow but we are not closed to the possibility of seeking a lending Fee proposal with you.
2. We have decided to place in the same proposal 2 months of activity due to logistics and organization issues.
If we asked for a budget for the month of May, already in that month we would have to return to Dash Central to request a budget for the month of June without having made any advance in the month of May, which we believe would bring bad image before the community.
Again, thank you very much for taking us into consideration and for reading our pre-proposal.
It means a lot for us.
Dear @AnCapitol, thank you again for your attention.@Ezio Rojas
Thanks for the quick reply.
A couple of follow up questions:
- What are your determining factors for choosing between @Green Candle or me? I'm not providing escrow, so that's one major difference. If you want to use an escrow, you would have to compare Green Candle against InstantKarmaFund, @DEMOincubator_Escrow or DASH Core.
- I see. If you don't want to use any Escrow service, I would advise you to have two payouts, so the MNOs can judge you according to your own metrics. Having only one payout is way too risky for someones first time proposal.
- I have to agree with @Argon31 that the point "Project Management - Ezio Rojas" can be misunderstood. Please clean up the budget and state in detail who is getting paid how much of your team.
- Maybe you did, but I'll ask anyway. Why didn't you consider the Dashforce Meetup and Presentation Program for the Meetups and only ask the conferences to be funded?
The last two funding cycles maxed out the budget, so it's getting harder in the future, not easier. Every DASH you can cut out of your proposal raises your possibilities to win.
Dear @TaoOfSatoshiThis looks like a very well thought out proposal. Loving the spread of the Dash Nation in Venezuela! I really hope that Dash can help your people to prosper, and in exchange, we show the world that Dash can be a great payment network on a large scale. I love the fact that we are both helping each other by doing this. Best of luck with the movement there!
So your only option is to do it with escrow. Please contact me as soon as you have word from GreenCandle and provide the community (and me) with the escrow details.Dear @AnCapitol, thank you again for your attention.
To answer your questions and concerns:
1. Precisely the reason that most guides us to work with Escrow is what you point at point number 2. We know our status as beginners in the community and we believe that with a Escrow we can begin to show confidence to the community.
Regarding why we have chosen GreenCandle as Escrow it comes from recommendations from our advisory team. Also in the middle of the advice we have indicated the differences between each of the services of Escrow that are offered.
I'm not sure if I understand your answer. I understood these two points (only one can be correct):4. This point has been presented in the work team of Dash Guayana and has led us to seriously consider the inclusion of Meetups within the project. We want to present a proposal that is attractive in order to win in the voting cycle.
We will consider including meetups in the recommended way.
Again, just a few questions
So your only option is to do it with escrow. Please contact me as soon as you have word from GreenCandle and provide the community (and me) with the escrow details.
I'm not sure if I understand your answer. I understood these two points (only one can be correct):
1. cutting the meetups out of the proposal and get them funded through the DashForce Meetup?
2. keeping the meetups in the proposal, so it's one grand concept that's easier to understand?
I will fund your Proposal, if you can clarify my question and provide details of the Escrow details.
That’s what we need, Massive conference around Venezuela.
I support your team Dash Guayana. Let’s be the first Dash nation.