• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: 1st DASH Conference Trujillo Venezuela 850.000+ people!!

Do you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
A great proposal that we hope will have the approval , which will allow us to undertake the task of clearing some concerns in the public, as well as to awaken curiosity and interest in the communities and their entrepreneurs, promoting in this way the use of this great cryptocurrency in our state Trujillo ...

That's right, what we want with this community and with this proposal is to create projects. In PRO of DASH and in Pro del Estado Trujillo, here there is great potential, and the stage is ready for this to happen. Trujillo is one of the states with the greatest economic diversity, which implies a great responsibility for DASH to be adopted in these economic sectors at the same time that we actively contribute to people finding in DASH a great opportunity to scale their business and ventures.

A very good proposal that will allow us to open space in the use of the cryptocurrency and the importance of this, being the main objective of this project that will benefit the state of Trujillo

Gran iniciativa para llevar Dash a otras regiones del país. El calendario o ruta propuesta es sólo referida a Valera?, se aplicará el mismo sistema a los demás municipios?.

Great initiative to bring Dash to other regions of the country. The proposed calendar or route is only referred to Valera?, Will the same system be applied to the other municipalities?.

Greetings from Maturin excellent to continue expanding the nation Dash throughout Venezuela
Thank you for your support, that is the idea, continue to expand DASH throughout Venezuela through a project in the DASH ecosystem and the socio-economic development of the community in which the projects are executed.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Gran iniciativa para llevar Dash a otras regiones del país. El calendario o ruta propuesta es sólo referida a Valera?, se aplicará el mismo sistema a los demás municipios?.

Great initiative to bring Dash to other regions of the country. The proposed calendar or route is only referred to Valera?, Will the same system be applied to the other municipalities?.

*Gracias, en principio decidimos comenzar por el municipio Valera, ahi es donde esta propuesto hacer la primera conferencia, sin embargo la idea es expandir el grupo y hacer llegar a los demás municipios estos proyectos, por lo cual el sitio donde se realizaran las conferencias posteriores variaran de manera estratégica con la finalidad de llegar a un publico mas amplio.

Nuestra objetivo es lograr llegar a los 20 municipios que integran el Estado Trujillo.

*Thank you, in principle we decided to start with the municipality of Valera, that's where the first conference is proposed, however the idea is to expand the group and make these projects reach the other municipalities, which is why the site where subsequent conferences will take place they will vary strategically in order to reach a wider public.

Our goal is to reach the 20 municipalities that make up the Trujillo State.

I find it quite strange that so many people with new accounts are commenting in support of this. It feels fishy.

What have you achieved so far in Trujillo? That would be interesting to know. Just a summary.

Do you have a website? Meetup group?

Why not have the names of your team members under their photos in the original post?

What is your requested budget?

I've explored a bit further and see you do have a lot of details in the linked PDFs. I will give those a closer look.

Best wishes for your success with this! :)

I find it quite strange that so many people with new accounts are commenting in support of this. It feels fishy.

I'm guessing these are people involved in the project who have been told to open forum accounts and post. The posts do feel a bit sockpuppety but they might have been made with good intentions. Hard to know for sure.

Hi Jorge, I think you can summarize the proposal a bit using some graphic material that allows you to better observe the impact without having to read the entire document. I am trying to read it completely but at first glance this is my perception

Hi Jorge, I think you can summarize the proposal a bit using some graphic material that allows you to better observe the impact without having to read the entire document. I am trying to read it completely but at first glance this is my perception

Hi superkimb, no worries, I am happy to read it. :)

I replied to you on discord btw, not sure if you saw that.

Thanks for your comment, it is true that the people who start commenting in support of the project are new users, but do not worry, they are part of the DASH Trujillo team, they did not have an account here on the web and they registered to support the project, however, they placed their name and photo in order to be easily recognized by the entire DASH community as members of the DASH Trujillo team.

Greetings.

What have you achieved so far in Trujillo? That would be interesting to know. Just a summary.

Do you have a website? Meetup group?

Why not have the names of your team members under their photos in the original post?

What is your requested budget?

I've explored a bit further and see you do have a lot of details in the linked PDFs. I will give those a closer look.

Best wishes for your success with this! :)

I'm guessing these are people involved in the project who have been told to open forum accounts and post. The posts do feel a bit sockpuppety but they might have been made with good intentions. Hard to know for sure.

Thanks for your comment and for the support.

Answering the first question I must say that since the end of last year the initiative to create this community emerged, based on this, at the beginning of this year we conducted the series of studies, research and strategic alliances that appear in the proposal.

Within these alliances are ACOINVA and A-prende, the first is the acquisition of merchants and industrial valera and the second is an initiative sponsored by the US Embassy for specific purposes.

These alliances allow us to directly reach the commercial, industrial, business and entrepreneurial sectors, as well as the impulse of a greater number of new ventures that join this technological trend.

Already here in Trujillo we are available for everything necessary to start carrying out this project as indicated in the roadmap.

The Vice Chancellor of the Universidad de Los Andes "Núcleo Universitario Rafael Rangel" Efren Pérez Nácar agreed to facilitate the facilities of this house of studies to give the talk to Blockchain and Entrepreneurship.

This talk is voluntary and motivates students to develop their businesses and continue their studies, about 67% have emigrated or have left their studies due to the current situation in the country.

At the moment everything is ready to give a course to the project.

* Regarding the website we have not yet weighed one, however we are already working to create our own website in which we will work on our database and we will make the publications of the events carried out as well as the entrepreneurs who have DASH in our State.

* Thanks for the suggestion of the names in the main image, all the members of the team are detailed in the PDF file. However we already made the modification in the image and the names of each one were placed.

* The requested budget is $ 25,800, which means 54,4299 DASH at a price of $ 474 per DASH.

Thanks for the support!

Hi @superkimb

Thank you for your comment and for the suggestion, we will take it into account. We try to be as transparent as possible with the DASH community and that is why we decided to detail the proposal in this way. But you are right, it could be complemented with a multimedia material that summarizes it.

Many successes in medellin!!

Greetings from Trujillo.

Back