• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Porposal: Dash Sponsor 4 The Arcane Bear *15,000 Subscribers and growing

Would you vote yes for this sponsorship?

• yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tijo Bear

Dash Tribe and The Arcane Bear

Foreward:
With the shaping of a global decentralized industry, its all about direct connections to the audience of Dash. Building personal connections and referrals are always the most potent connections. This is why The Arcane Bear and Dash can work together so well. People not only appreciate the work we do, they trust us cause we are transparent, much like the new ecosystem building around us!

Objectives:

-Build a creative audience around the crypto central space.
-Share my personal Tribe experience with the community to build Dash brand & Arcane Bear.
-Highlight great people and their ideas, in all sectors of technology and dash representatives
-Dash giveaways and teaching users how to install wallet ect- accept and send dash
- Spend Dash on FB advertising for Dash/AB . Related videos.
- Dash evolves as the first major sponsor of the Arcane Bear-
- Highlights of Dash Updates on the website ( 1500 views per day http://arcanebear.com)
-Dedicated interviews with Dash Core team on youtube ( 15,000 subscribers http://youtube/com/c/arcanebear
- Our store accepts Dash as a payment gateway for all of our swag and services!!
- Permanent Proudly sponsored by DASH. Logo and links on our website and youtube page.
- Shout outs on our newsletter ( over 300 paying monthly members 1500 on our regular newsletter)
-Add Dash Swag to our store

Budget:
Creatives: 5500$ Articles, Howto, interviews, logo branding, social shares( Dash Arcane Bear Branded Videos)
Give Aways: $1500 ( 50$ of dash per winner for 30 new people per month to download dash wallets ect)
Sponsorship: $5000- Goes to replacing our current youtube revenue.
Advertising: $3000- Monthly spend on FB advertisements for the Dash Videos/Articles/HowTO

Total Budget: $15,000 Monthly ( 11 Dash Monthly )

over 250k views in the last month alone! Check Social Blade: https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCPpo9YgJsEwoN0nB-VTF7Tw

Past Creatives
Chuck Williams Interview:
Danny Sessoms:
Tone Vays:
Clif High:
Orphanage Visit:
We believe in Dash: https://youtu.be/bhgGSOlVxIY
Steemit & Dash: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@the...ay-out-of-the-current-money-system-dash-tribe

** Updates and screenshots for advertising and creatives will be shared at the end of every month- I have been doing facebook and google advertising for years and i suspect we will see tens of thousands of views on the Dash videos and articles we create! **

We believe that the open and transparent community we are building fits perfectly with the vision of Dash. It's an opportunity for Dash to help support the channels and people that believe in Dash!
Its important part of Dash is to use to its advantage its monthly spend on advertising and marketing through the channels that believe in the token and its community!

IF you have any questions, please ask them on here so I can answer, or email me personally: [email protected]

Any advice and comments that are offered to help create this partnership are extremely helpful to us!
I am trying to get this sponsorship across the table an upvoted by the new year to really help the Dash Community Drive forward with all the new momentum flying into the ecosystem

Regards,
Tijo

http://arcanebear.com
http://youtube.com/c/arcanebear
http://twitter.com/@thearcanebear

Last edited:
Seems a bit high but most proposals are. I would vote for it for one or two months at first to give you a shot to see how well you do and make sure you can deliver. Just don't go off and submit a 6-12 month proposal or it will not pass.

The chuck williams interview has been in my playlist for a while but i have not yet had time to watch it, i'll check it out today.

Seems a bit high but most proposals are. I would vote for it for one or two months at first to give you a shot to see how well you do and make sure you can deliver. Just don't go off and submit a 6-12 month proposal or it will not pass.
Thank you for the insight- we will make sure that this first proposal is short on the monthly basis until we can get the communities full long-term support for what we are working on. There are some other areas of business we are really excited to start executing on. For now, WE will do a two-month proposal- So that we have the chance to mash targets out with the Dash team as far as creative goes. Thank you for your insight. Any other thoughts on how we get this across the board would be great. We want to build a community together. I believe that peer to peer media is also a part of the evolution of marketing and advertising and your support in building the Dash community along with the information associated to personal wealth, family richness and experience are close to my heart. Gracias~

Regards,
Tijo-

The chuck williams interview has been in my playlist for a while but i have not yet had time to watch it, i'll check it out today.
Its a good one, out side of the mold.I love personal experience and Chuck was a huge eye opener for me as to why I would want to Endorse Dash on multiple layers.

Seems like it could be of great value to your subscriber base and Dash. I agree that it should be a 1-2 month proposal to start. Final deliverables should be more specific, but I'm guessing you already knew that!

I liked your interview with Clif High...you were too easy on Tone Vays though :D:D:D

Seems like it could be of great value to your subscriber base and Dash. I agree that it should be a 1-2 month proposal to start. Final deliverables should be more specific, but I'm guessing you already knew that!

I liked your interview with Clif High...you were too easy on Tone Vays though :D:D:D

Thank you- We can be more specific on some of the larger proposals we are working on- I went simple on deliverables, mostly for the creative freedom to see what I could get done with a round budget. I have been working in the advertising and marketing space for many years.

Side note- Good talent isnt cheap! But, I have been always been able to bootstrap when necessary.
I think part of the real final deliverable its about brands and companies connecting with influencers and personalities. This is the way the market will go. Right now youtube demonitzes videos all the time. Real content creation in this space should really be backed and funded by this ecosystem as well. Bitcoin.com and Cointelegraphwon'tt cut it.
There is lots more room for allies in this media space. The bear family is building that community. Just a side note, But I will make sure we are more concise in the final draft for deliverables and budget spend.

Also- With Tone, I just want to provide an open platform for ideas. The community decides the true value of these ideas through their own critical thinking, on a more long forum public debate, i would t more than happily argue some of what tone has to say ! haha . Staying friends with the entire community before we go on roasts!

i'll vote positive.
don't let um force you to wear a giant dash logo t-shirt every time, you'll look like a mong. demand something classy or wear your own. :cool:

i'll vote positive.
don't let um force you to wear a giant dash logo t-shirt every time, you'll look like a mong. demand something classy or wear your own. :cool:
I'm endorsing you guys cause I believe in the company. People trust me cause I absolutely would never do that! haha . Long term I think Dash its smart for Dash to sponsor media from this space as it gives them the advantage of peer to peer marketing, but don't mistake it. Even just having the Dash Logo up there beside the arcane bear will become incredibly valuable, as I bring value and service to the community at large!!

Also, Thank you I am very glad to hear you would vote yes on our initiative, I beleieve it will bring other you tubers to the door as well. Its time we took back the control of our own media in this space, and we have the control and intelligence to do so in a peer 2 peer economy .

I have been aware of the Arcane Bear channel for some time. Obviously Tijo is plugged in, turned on and keenly aware of how crypto will change everything. His audience is a good fit with the Dash product and community. Let's give it a whirl for a month or two and look at the numbers.

It looks like 30% of the total gets plowed straight into advertising on Facebook and giveaways/contests on the channel. Cool. That should pump up viewership even faster.

36% goes to labor costs at a rate of approximately $60k per year. Not unreasonable for self employed top notch talent. Accounting for the lack of benefits, this is comparable to an employment salary of less than 40k a year. Again, very reasonable.

That leaves 33% to replace his Youtube income and make sure he stays viable, even if Youtube cuts him off. Demonetizing youtube videos with libertarian and/or voluntarist viewpoints is getting all too common these days. I would happily poke YouTube in the eye by becoming his exclusive sponsor.

Now if someone would just go make a decentralized platform like YouTube, without all the censorship hogwash, we could take over the world. You know, even faster....

I have been aware of the Arcane Bear channel for some time. Obviously Tijo is plugged in, turned on and keenly aware of how crypto will change everything. His audience is a good fit with the Dash product and community. Let's give it a whirl for a month or two and look at the numbers.

It looks like 30% of the total gets plowed straight into advertising on Facebook and giveaways/contests on the channel. Cool. That should pump up viewership even faster.

36% goes to labor costs at a rate of approximately $60k per year. Not unreasonable for self employed top notch talent. Accounting for the lack of benefits, this is comparable to an employment salary of less than 40k a year. Again, very reasonable.

That leaves 33% to replace his Youtube income and make sure he stays viable, even if Youtube cuts him off. Demonetizing youtube videos with libertarian and/or voluntarist viewpoints is getting all too common these days. I would happily poke YouTube in the eye by becoming his exclusive sponsor.

Now if someone would just go make a decentralized platform like YouTube, without all the censorship hogwash, we could take over the world. You know, even faster....
First, Thank you for enjoying the show, I am glad you think we are a good fit as well, Giving me the confidence to put it on the Dash Proposal board. Do you think I could get it approved for us to start in January? Or should I think further out, I have been in sales and marketing for many years ;) Very excited that the Dash tribe is into my proposal so far.

We aimed at it being extremely reasonable and just as you said, these are really attacks for youtube for what they do to the open-minded community. But currently they offer a great platform for streaming, but make it difficult to have a transparent point of view. Our goal is to bring as much quality content to the community as possible, a value and service! As a media personality that will continue to grow, it's smart for me to want to form partnerships that focus on growing the ecosystems as a whole, as it benefits everyone when Dash steps up to the plate to help YouTubers who work in the space.

I am a huge believer in this new peer 2 peer business model, and I believe that we are on the early footsteps and tralblaze the way it will be done in the future. Brands and Personalities will be the new form of advertising and marketing. We are all leaders in this space and this industry!

Last edited:
Do you think I could get it approved for us to start in January? Or should I think further out, I have been in sales and marketing for many years ;) Very excited that the Dash tribe is into my proposal so far.

We are half way through December and the voting deadline is 17 days away. If you get overwhelming supportive responses here, you may very well be approved. But if you wanted to absolutely maximize your chances, I would not submit the real proposal in this voting cycle. Instead, I would have a full and robust discussion to get the maximum amount of feedback from the community first. That would mean submitting the real proposal on the first day of the next voting cycle. Just to put in a shameless plug, I recently wrote an article on how to optimize your proposal's chances:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposers-skipping-important-steps-why-is-that-eagerness.19354/

And by all means, bring your pre-proposal discussion to the other two big forums,

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/

And the DashNation discord channel, here's an invite:

https://discordapp.com/invite/9z8zX5j

It's ok if you just put up a two line blurb and links leading to this forum discussion, so everybody can follow the full conversation here.

We are half way through December and the voting deadline is 17 days away. If you get overwhelming supportive responses here, you may very well be approved. But if you wanted to absolutely maximize your chances, I would not submit the real proposal in this voting cycle. Instead, I would have a full and robust discussion to get the maximum amount of feedback from the community first. That would mean submitting the real proposal on the first day of the next voting cycle. Just to put in a shameless plug, I recently wrote an article on how to optimize your proposal's chances:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposers-skipping-important-steps-why-is-that-eagerness.19354/

And by all means, bring your pre-proposal discussion to the other two big forums,

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/

And the DashNation discord channel here's an invite:

https://discordapp.com/invite/9z8zX5j

It's ok if you just put up a two-line blurb and links leading to this forum discussion, so everybody can follow the full conversation here.
Sounds good, I had joined the Discord channel and was finding my way around, and I made a post in the Reddit-Dash pay section. Will readjust roadmap for launch until after the new year.

https://d.tube/ ?

Back