• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PR firm selection tender in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
In the last budget cycle, the network approved our the proposal to renew our contract with Wachsman PR for three more months. However, there was an intense discussion around it, and we acknowledge that we can improve the process around PR firm selection.

To do that, we are going to start a firm selection process, and the network will have the final word on it. We will prepare a simple RFP and contact with a wide selection of firms. We intend to narrow down that group to around three, that will each make their proposal to the network. DCG will work with the winner in the conditions of their proposal.

We have several firms we have talked with in the past or that we want to speak with, but we are open to any suggestion. If you have any, please send them to @HeyMichael ([email protected]) and me ([email protected]). Any information you can include will be useful to help in the process.

We expect to contact and evaluate firms in February and March so that the proposal can be up at the beginning of the April cycle. We will post updates in the thread as they happen.

Of course, we welcome any feedback on the process.

Does Dash need a PR firm?? Maybe it does, idk, but our real world adoption definitely seems to be increasing (transaction count building and looking solid) and to me that looks like it's coming from grass roots activities, for example South America really seems to be taking off and that's thanks to face to face representation. Do we have anyone other than a PR firm telling us PR is effective?

Does Dash need a PR firm?? Maybe it does, idk, but our real world adoption definitely seems to be increasing (transaction count building and looking solid) and to me that looks like it's coming from grass roots activities, for example South America really seems to be taking off and that's thanks to face to face representation. Do we have anyone other than a PR firm telling us PR is effective?

Dash definetely needs a PR firm, so that we can promote Dash Evolution and strenghten our Dash brandname regnonition.
I would welcome however a more clear definition of a PR firm's core activities, as PR and Marketing are often thrown in together when talking about PR while they should be seperated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back