• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DU-1 (USB Version Hashrate 9 MH/s , Releasing in Mid-May 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear that you like it.

As you probably already expected I do have a question about them. What is the AMP or WATT draw of these? We took some measurements of that prototype you had but it sounded like you guys have improved the power draw of these quite a bit since that prototype.

For running multiple of these it will be very important to know how much power they draw so you know how many you can plug into your hub.

Long story short, we're going to release the USB version of ASIC X11 Miner soon.
.... help distributing the miner around the world.

Wonderful !
This shall be a triumph of manufacturing productivity/capital over the little guy, banging at the keys of his hard-earned pc, striving to expand his options and improve his lot in life.

It would be my own personal preference to see someone, a stand-up salesman, working to present the dream of P2P for humanity... In direct opposition to capital investment in hardware, hashing away in the mine, for the solution to the reward, This community could be presented by a salesman as a resource, to be utilized by any contracted entity in need of computer resources, pooled to achieve the greatest effectiveness.

IMO
rc

As you probably already expected I do have a question about them. What is the AMP or WATT draw of these? We took some measurements of that prototype you had but it sounded like you guys have improved the power draw of these quite a bit since that prototype.

For running multiple of these it will be very important to know how much power they draw so you know how many you can plug into your hub.

Making a start from big a manner as he uses to a same chips 320watt/64 Chips = 5Watt/5 volt = 1Amper. For 5 miners need 5Amper+ power supplay.
I think to remove outside a cable from the computer power supply unit. As a rule he provides to 30A + 5V of which in the computer is demanded no more than 6A.
I think more simply to establish 4 port USB3 PCI-E hub with additional Molex food. It will allow to support 4 devices. very easily.

You're amazing guys...
You are interested??
Not really, if you are too lazy to read the first page of the presentation of this product!
PRICE is there!
Always same problem...
Search,read all first before you ask ... question!
Unbelievable
ok I didn't see the update since I read it last

I will purchase 5 of these once they come out. what is needed software wise to get this to start mining? Separate pc or can this be used with gpu mining as well?

ok I didn't see the update since I read it last

I will purchase 5 of these once they come out. what is needed software wise to get this to start mining? Separate pc or can this be used with gpu mining as well?

You probably need a Windows PC or a raspberry pi.

Definitely interested in buying a couple to play around with.

Got a feeling this 3.0 HUB: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=106Z0VBAH33NBGN5EXGQ will have no issue powering multiple as each USB can put out a solid 2A.

Signed up for your email list, but didn't see anything on the pre-order ... Have you opened it up yet?

Not till mid may.
I am personally trying to get things figured out so when I order mine I dont have to spend hours/days getting it setup.

question ... have the specs for the usb miner been put out there yet? we know 8.5mh/s . What is the max power draw of the units, are they usb 2 or 3. are there any recommended powered usb hubs that will work or will they need more power than a standard powered hub could supply? thanks

Just subscribed to the list...

Would be really interested in a some of these X11 usb miners, I think they are great!
2 or 5 pieces, not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back