• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

payment has not been transmitted ?

Gixxerfrog

Hello,

can someone help me out. I had some dash saved up on my phones wallet (dash wallet) and i wanted to back it up to my ledger nano s. i made 2 other moves from my phones wallet to the ledger (1 was a test to make sure i was doing it right, only sent 1 coin, then sent the rest - that was about a week ago) just now i tried to send my coins to the ledger and on the phone wallet it says payment has not been transmitted yet and its greyed out showing how much im sending and to my ledger wallet id.

forgot to mention - my coins are all gone now (which i tried to send them all).

what wallet / phone are u using ?
is that wallet proper synced ?

android galaxy s7 edge. using the dash wallet. yeah i just sent most of my coins last week onto the ledger. i buy them and put them on my android dash wallet when i get a good bit saved up i transfer them to the ledger nano s. first two times last week it worked fine.... this time i got this message

i cant remember if i did instant send last week this time i know i didnt. not sure if that had/has anything to do with the transaction not going through? right now im resynchronizing the wallet

bingo
remember if the wallet is not synced - coins seem stuck ;)

To explain... When your client lacks the part of the blockchain upon which the TX occurred, it naturally cannot declare the coins yours.

If you sent a check to your bank to be deposited, but everyone who works at the bank decided to take a week long vacation, you'll have to wait until they get back.

Back