• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Passionate Dash supporter banned by overzelous reddit moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicthoughts

I'm new to the forum, made many tweets promoting and supporting dash but willing to ask hard questions and challenging dash. I hold (for me) a significant number of tokens (not masternode level) but asking questions was banned by Basilpop on /r/dashpay .

My posts (sonicthoughts) were in response to a post r/dashpay/comments/8wxlt6/thoughts_on_strategy_dash_litecoin/ and Baisilpop was extremely confrontational - not allowing any open dialog.

He attacked litecoin for having no innovation or merchants. I responded with some and he attacked further. I asked the r/litecoin reddit for assistance in supporting the innovation argument and was banned for causing vote manipulation by calling for vote brigades from Litecoin-related subreddits.

This is completely false and unwarranted.

Furthermore, I've made many tweets supporting dash (can't include links)

I hope that the Dash leadership does not endorse this type of censorship.

I have reviewed the incident in question and believe that the situation was handled appropriately by the mentioned moderator. He did not break any Dash Nation rules in his dealings with you. You will have a temporary ban, however, and will be reinstated shortly. Please follow the rules as stated on Reddit and http://www.dashnation.com/get-involved/dash-forums-rules-and-expectations/. I'm locking this thread, if you have any more complaints about this please message us using the modmail on Reddit. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back