• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

P2Pool P2Pool repository and python modules

I think we should update this OP !
can somebody please post me new details for this and i update OP / or sticky new post
tx

Hi! I am trying to create my own pool and all is set and done. Though the miners are creating around 20 kH/s, why do I always get this message:

Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???

Any help is appreciated.

Hi! I am trying to create my own pool and all is set and done. Though the miners are creating around 20 kH/s, why do I always get this message:

Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???

Any help is appreciated.
IMO, 20 kH/s is too low to get any share so it's possibly unable to be calculated on Mainnet.

Thanks for the possible explanation. What's the minimum hash should I calculate so that the statistics shows correctly? Current Pool Rate is 540GH/s (12% DOA+orphan).
540GH/s is about 540,000,000kH/s
So, please try run p2pool on Testnet to check whether your setup have same problem or not. Testnet global pool hash rate is about 16MH/s (about 16,000kH/s).

540GH/s is about 540,000,000kH/s
So, please try run p2pool on Testnet to check whether your setup have same problem or not. Testnet global pool hash rate is about 16MH/s (about 16,000kH/s).
Thank you @thelazier I will run p2pool on Testnet now. Please consider me a novice while answering my following question:
The Local rate in p2pool is the local hash rate that is being generated by the miners on my pool (I have 5, so 5x25 = 125 kH/s). If I want to display this on the Local rate, how can I do that? Will that be wrong?

Thank you @thelazier I will run p2pool on Testnet now. Please consider me a novice while answering my following question:
The Local rate in p2pool is the local hash rate that is being generated by the miners on my pool (I have 5, so 5x25 = 125 kH/s). If I want to display this on the Local rate, how can I do that? Will that be wrong?
The pool's local hash rate usually be calculated from valid shares submit from miners if your miners doesn't submit any valid shares the pool's local hash rate would show 0.

Back