• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in the Dark for quite sometime but finally decided to join the official forum! So close to my first masternode:smile:
Yes, welcome to the Dark! Any questions? Great to have you setting up a node! Then you've really arrived in Darkcoin...

Yo! I'm Brian. I'm a developer, systems engineer, and new to cryptocurriencies. I'm trying to figure out how to accept Darkcoin for goods. I think i just don't know the vocabulary so my searches have been failing. I'm gonna post in general now. I'll be glad to help where I can with any of your questions!

Yo! I'm Brian. I'm a developer, systems engineer, and new to cryptocurriencies. I'm trying to figure out how to accept Darkcoin for goods. I think i just don't know the vocabulary so my searches have been failing. I'm gonna post in general now. I'll be glad to help where I can with any of your questions!

Hey Brian
good to have you
here is a list of payment processors for merchants:
https://www.darkcoin.io/resources/merchant-tools/payment-processors/

you are a wonderful person. i'll forward this on to the other guy that was asking

Haha
i am not sure if anybody ever said that about me on here
i am blushing :wink:

please ask any question (general section is good), we are here to help !

Welcome to the Dark, Brian!

Would be delighted to give you info. The owner of coin-swap, Ian, created a thread outlining everything over in the "Exchanges" section of the forum. As soon as I'm able to post urls I'll edit this post and link over there.

Hey tungfa,

We just commented on the other post about following your instagram, haha.

It's looking great, plan on doing another post here as it seems this is where all you Darkcoiners hide :)

Hey tungfa,

We just commented on the other post about following your instagram, haha.

It's looking great, plan on doing another post here as it seems this is where all you Darkcoiners hide :)

Hahaaa
this is where it is !!
Good to have you !
if you are interested or need more info's regarding DRK integration (am not pushing, just offering) i can definitely connect you to the right people !
Happy DCT surfing, see you around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back