• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xin chào, tôi thực sự muốn tham gia diễn đàn để trao đổi kinh nghiệm
I've made the thread sticky so it doesn't sink.

To all the new members:
  • You are all welcome. Most members are really nice, but there can always be someone who isn't. Don't worry about them.
  • Sometimes written communications may lead to miss interpretations. When in doubt, chose the most favourable interpretation.
  • Crypto in general, and Darkcoin in particular, are complex. Don't worry if you don't understand. Read. Ask. Repeat.
Enjoy, this should be fun!!!
Hi, I really want to join the forum to exchange experiences

Hello Guys!
I am Michael Kaye from Switzerland. I am a new user on this board and I am here to share my knowledge about cryptocurrency and to learn more about it.

I am Sophie Marton, I am an accomplished web developer, able to perform and create websites for a corporate website development company. I specialize in both corporate and industrial applications, I adept at developing websites based on clients specifications recommending CMS changes in order to make it more efficient programs and upgrading existing web pages to make them more useful. Moreover, I offer affordable website development pricing plans to startups as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back