• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS New Innosilicon A5 DashMaster ASIC X11 Dash Crypto Miner w/PSU (32.5Gh/s @ 750W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptoFlier

Price reduced!

I have two (2) Innosilicon A5 DashMaster X11 ASIC Crypto Miners with factory Power Supply Units (PSUs) and Heavy-Duty Power Cords in hand!

CryptoFlier A5 DashMaster 12-1-2017.jpeg

Please note! This is NOT an offer to purchase a pre-order for an A5 from the Innosilicon factory! Who wants to pay to wait?
  • I'm selling these for $8,999 each. That's $1,300 less than what you would pay if you ordered from Innosilicon today, and had them shipped from Dongguan, China (I will show you the invoice).
  • I have two (2) units available at this price. My loss is your gain!
  • Includes the A5 DashMaster miner, along with the PSU, which was purchased directly from the Innosilicon factory (not a third-party).
  • It is brand new, in-hand, and in an unopened factory-sealed box (see picture above).
  • It includes a 180-day parts warranty and step-by-step troubleshooting support by Innosilicon factory representatives.
  • I will help facilitate all communications with Innosilicon in the event you have any issues whatsoever.
  • Please note that "miner abuse" such as "excessive overclocking", without proper cooling and ventilation, voids the factory warranty.
This latest version is the most energy-efficient and powerful ASIC Crypto X11 Miner on the planet!
  • Don't buy the earlier model, which is rated at 30.2 Gh/s! Every hash counts!
  • Out of box, the A5 DashMaster is ready to mine Dash (Digital Cash) at a Hash Rate of 32.5Gh/s (+/- 8%) @ 750 Watts (in normal mode)
  • It is possible to achieve 38 Gh/s @ 840 Watts when overclocked (see previous note regarding "miner abuse").
  • This is the latest model (November 2017 Batch) and was received from Innosilicon today (12/1/2017).
  • Don't wait any longer! The December 5th-15th batch is already completely sold out!
Shipment includes everything you need to start mining today:
  • 1 x Innosilicon A5 DashMaster Crypto Mining ASIC
  • 1 x Innosilicon A5 PSU (Power Supply Unit)
  • 1 x Tripp Lite 10-ft. Heavy Duty 14AWG NEMA 5-15P to IEC-320-C13 Power Cord
I am more than happy to use an escrow service! Shipments to US addresses only, please.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I have included a picture of the A5 DashMasters and PSU boxes, along with my forum user name, and today's date as proof that this offer is legitimate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back