• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Hardware Wallet x Mobile Wallet for DASH

ELLIPAL

upload_2018-9-30_17-42-28.png

Newly released Hardware Wallet ELLIPAL now supports DASH.
It works with mobile App which also doubles as hot wallet.

Learn more: https://order.ellipal.com/

Review:

Is someone using this wallet or did test it? Could not find this wallet anywhere on cryptolinks site, where I usually find the most trusted and tested hardware crypto wallets and things.

Hey there! this is ELLIPAL speaking. We did not know about cryptolinks! We will contact him for possibility of getting us listed right away.

We have not contacted anyone in the Dash community yet but we would love to have somebody who can help us spread the word. If you wish to try our wallet, we can offer you a discount, would you be interested?

See here for DASH transaction:

Yes I usually look everything crypto related on cryptolinks, because they usually cut all the scammers and cons out as a filter to safe sites in crypto.

Would be nice that you contact someone in DASH community too, to test your hardware wallet and that users get a bit of feedback on your wallet, because it is a lot of fake things in crypto world and if you don't get approved by some serious people is hard to sell anything that is considered as safe.

Of course I can look into it, see how the thing works.

Yes I usually look everything crypto related on cryptolinks, because they usually cut all the scammers and cons out as a filter to safe sites in crypto.

Would be nice that you contact someone in DASH community too, to test your hardware wallet and that users get a bit of feedback on your wallet, because it is a lot of fake things in crypto world and if you don't get approved by some serious people is hard to sell anything that is considered as safe.

Of course I can look into it, see how the thing works.

We have tried to contact the DASH team, we are waiting for a reply. If you do have other ways to get a hold of them, please tell us.
We would also be very happy to have you use our wallet and review to the community - please contact us: [email protected]

Hi @ELLIPAL congratulations on the launch of your new hardware wallet! We generally only recommend and document wallets with verifiable open source code and at least some details of how the hardware handles private keys. Can you point me towards this information?

Hi @ELLIPAL congratulations on the launch of your new hardware wallet! We generally only recommend and document wallets with verifiable open source code and at least some details of how the hardware handles private keys. Can you point me towards this information?

Hi, strophy! Thank you for your message. We are willing to be open sourced however we have no fixed schedule at the moment.
Nonetheless, we do have JSLIB SDK for developers which you can see in our Github.

How we handle private key: statically encrypted with user password but we do not save the user password . At run time the private keys sign TX in a secure environment. Moreover, the whole wallet has no output in the hardware design (except the LCD screen) so it is fully isolated from any source of access.

If you are interested about our security design, please see this article on Medium. Thank you!

Thanks for the update! Please let us know when your firmware source is available for verification of the statements in your Medium post.

Thanks for the update! Please let us know when your firmware source is available for verification of the statements in your Medium post.
Sure thing! Let me check about that verification and will get back to you.

Also, per @Loki11 suggestion, we are looking for somebody who can try out our hardware wallet and give a feed back for the DASH community. Would you be available or can lead us to anyone who would be interested?

Maybe someone would be interested in volunteering a review for dashnews.org - anyone?

Back