• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Move your BTC to Dash or another useful currency.

thesavoyard

This stinks of a wall street pump and dump. With no support as a currency, demand will fall on BTC once it hits the target price. They are doing a large scale pump and dump, robbing the public as usual. I'm guessing Dash is their escape route, that would explain why Dash goes up against BTC, as soon as they get spooked they move their assets to Dash.

Don't be a bag holder please, get out of BTC before the crash.

Yeah I saw it coming since they always advertise bitcoin in Bloomberg.

gotta stop selling dash for btc hype or tether.

I totally agree @thesavoyard.
I did the same thing when the DASH price was just at 300€. Man, am I glad I switched :)

It's going to be very interesting to see, what will happen after the 10th.
Popcorn in one hand, DASH in the other.

What's happening on the 10th? I'm not up to date. Is it an evolution update?

What's happening on the 10th? I'm not up to date. Is it an evolution update?

Unfortunately not (no offense core ;)), I would be doin concrete backflips if evolution came earlier :D

Today, in -I think- around 3 hours and 15 Minutes, the first Bitcoin Future Trading will begin. That's what I thought you were hinting at in your first post. On Dec 18 a second group (Chicago something Exchange) will also start Bitcoin Futures.

I really hope not enough people in the BTC Community will be either greedy or stupid enough to trade fictional btc. But well, I remember the pirateat40 scam on bitcointalk.org and people were stupid and greedy back then. That was like 2012 I think. So kinda early in the game.

Unfortunately not (no offense core ;)), I would be doin concrete backflips if evolution came earlier :D

Today, in -I think- around 3 hours and 15 Minutes, the first Bitcoin Future Trading will begin. That's what I thought you were hinting at in your first post. On Dec 18 a second group (Chicago something Exchange) will also start Bitcoin Futures.

I really hope not enough people in the BTC Community will be either greedy or stupid enough to trade fictional btc. But well, I remember the pirateat40 scam on bitcointalk.org and people were stupid and greedy back then. That was like 2012 I think. So kinda early in the game.

Unfortunately the major brokerage involved didn't let people short so there isn't much downward pressure on it currently. Interested to see what happens as the floodgates widen.

Yup. For those new to this, I've found the Exodus wallet very handy to convert to Dash. Looking forward to when it's on Coinbase (hopefully!).

I totally agree. BTC is like that old, experienced and retired athlete who was brilliant on his adolescence and adulthood and everybody love him. But now he´s is just an old men, who is not strong and fast, and everybody is talking about him because of his past and what he did, but actually he can´t compete anymore! Soon he will die and another athletes with better skills will be the number ones. Future of DASH is here.

With bitcoin on a tear, Mira Kwon decided there’s more money to be made elsewhere. A little over a month ago, the University of Maryland economics graduate began pouring more than $2,000 into a different cryptocurrency called dash.

Put all of your eggs in only one bracket and watch for it carefully.

DASH
From speculative/religious point of view it might be a good advise, from investment point of view it's probably the worst one though ;)

Oh really?
Yes. It doesn't matter how carefully you watch your basket, shit can happen regardless, so it's wiser do keep your head calm and keep eggs in different baskets imo. Pick few top coins and diversify based on your preferences. I would advise to keep 80% in your favorite one, the one you follow closely (guess which one? :rolleyes:) and 20% in few others from the top10. I'd say this ratio mostly depends on your confidence in these projects and can shift from time to time but going 100% one coin only and especially in such a dynamic environment is way too risky imo. Even though it could be the most profitable strategy if all goes well, it could be a disaster if things suddenly start to break apart in some unpredictable manner. Stay safe, don't be greedy :)

Yes. It doesn't matter how carefully you watch your basket, shit can happen regardless, so it's wiser do keep your head calm and keep eggs in different baskets imo. Pick few top coins and diversify based on your preferences. I would advise to keep 80% in your favorite one, the one you follow closely (guess which one? :rolleyes:) and 20% in few others from the top10. I'd say this ratio mostly depends on your confidence in these projects and can shift from time to time but going 100% one coin only and especially in such a dynamic environment is way too risky imo. Even though it could be the most profitable strategy if all goes well, it could be a disaster if things suddenly start to break apart in some unpredictable manner. Stay safe, don't be greedy :)

Thank you

Back